Is there an FMO that focuses specifically on Medigap?

The FMO I work for does both but our Med Supp book is a little bigger than our MAPD book. We don't spam with emails or try to get our agents to do any more than they want to. We also have a lot of agents that send the PDP's to us so they don't have to deal with it.

I get over a 100 emails a day. And not one yesterday about my extended warranty.

I'm not about to bust an eyeball reading all that bullshit.
I get a number of FMO emails. Haven't counted them. Don't read most of them anymore.

( and note:, I am NOT an insurance agent. :twitchy:)

The FMO I work for does both but our Med Supp book is a little bigger than our MAPD book. We don't spam with emails or try to get our agents to do any more than they want to. We also have a lot of agents that send the PDP's to us so they don't have to deal with it.

For real if there was an FMO/Agent that could be trusted todo only my PDP work i would send it all there and for extra credit i would also send them all my dental leads too.lol

I get a number of FMO emails. Haven't counted them. Don't read most of them anymore.

( and note:, I am NOT an insurance agent. :twitchy:)
those emails come from all the insurance websites you frequent that use cookies.If you were an agent your email address is out there on the DOI agent search website for all marketers to harvest.Come to think of it i may change my primary email address listed with the DOI to a secondary email i use for spam.

those emails come from all the insurance websites you frequent that use cookies.If you were an agent your email address is out there on the DOI agent search website for all marketers to harvest.Come to think of it i may change my primary email address listed with the DOI to a secondary email i use for spam.
i thought everybody did that

Why would you not help your clients re-shop their plans after 5 or 6 years? Their rates have to be way high if they are healthy enough to switch.
I have a closed book of Celtic Life, UCT, CLi who Aetna bought and mostly UHC. Most are Plan F. Couldn't roll them to a carrier with a lower price. My mother is 90 and has a Plan F with Aetna, formerly CLI, and is paying $242 monthly. I am pretty sure I don't have any client paying more than $300 monthly even with Celtic so it is better to stay put.

i thought everybody did that

i thought there could be a conflict if agent contact information with DOI doesn't match contact info with the carriers.

I once had an appointment with a major carrier canceled because my license was going to suspended because the annual email that Florida DOI sends to agents to verify contact info was bounced back because of a conflict DOI system had with comcast email addresses

i thought there could be a conflict if agent contact information with DOI doesn't match contact info with the carriers.

I once had an appointment with a major carrier canceled because my license was going to suspended because the annual email that Florida DOI sends to agents to verify contact info was bounced back because of a conflict DOI system had with comcast email addresses
wow, thats wild, I never heard of such a thing!

Back