Commission as Agency Partner 70/40 or flat rate mapd sales 178/356

Michelle B

Is this decent commission? I do this because I love it but I’m not willing to sell myself short. Opinions and suggestions are appreciated in advance. Always teachable

I'm not concerned with leads, I'm picky about what clients I work with. The upline did provide at least 20 leads per week sometimes.

$178/356 you better get a consistent flow of free leads. And I don’t mean a list of names or shared leads.
New leads that someone just filled out and requested information about Medicare plans.

Ah, brings back memories. Back when I had a 30% comp My upline would send us a list of 500 names and numbers at a time and we were supposed to cold call and try and get an appointment out of those.

I'm not concerned with leads, I'm picky about what clients I work with. The upline did provide at least 20 leads per week sometimes.

Is this telesales ? If their good call in leads 70/30 split not bad . I’m assuming you’re a loa agent paid by the agency ? You get renewals at 70/30 split ? You vested from day one ? Few few agents that get paid by the agency are vested . That’s the beauty of this business is vesting on your renewal . The last 4 weeks 100% of my time has been devoted to aep . Leads , getting my car crates ready , calling clients saying hello are you happy . Yet 5 figs of renewals hit my account this week . Now I still take my 5-10 client calls a day . The most important part of this business is answering your phone and returning calls no later than 1 hr . Even to say “ I’m on the road I’ll call you tommorrow “ . That solidifies loyalty beyond believe . Not an assistant but you . They bought from you and want to talk to you .

For the 2024 AEP season, it pays $306 for someone that's already been on an MA plan, and $611 for ones that are brand new to Med Advantage.

What are they paying you for Med Supps?

Back