Companies That Provide Leads

GeminiGroup, I guess scammers don't offer to work under commision agreement.

Speaking more simply.., I sell leads for money or part of the commission returned from closed deals.

P.S. Since 2009 I work hard under making an insurance network, not for posting here;)

Well then..what brings you here now?

Most Final expense companies are really just recruiters. The only people making are the brokers at the top of the food chain. They know they can bring in agents by promising the world...Leads this and commission that...but I reality they know most agents will come in and write a few policies and then leave after a few months if they stay that long...Then the company keeps the policy on the books and they continue to get residual and the agent gets nothing...they pay a very low comp rate compared to what they get from the carrier

When I first started in Insurance I did so with a company brokering health insurance over the phone in 2007, The leads were great for the 1st 2 years, after that it was like each lead went to almost everyone who worked there, Went from 40 to 50 deals a month to 10 deals a month

With the reduced commission needed to work for someone, it was no longer worth it

On the plus side in 2012 I went Indy and never looked back

Back