Companies with the best training

New Again

I want to find a company with a great mentorship program and/or training program, does anyone have any recommendations? BTW I’m not really interested in building a team or recruiting. Please help if you can

I want to find a company with a great mentorship program and/or training program, does anyone have any recommendations? BTW I’m not really interested in building a team or recruiting. Please help if you can

This is a business decision, not a job. So you need to first know what 'lane' of insurance you want to get into. Then you'll need to interview the interviewer. Then you look for training and mentorship.

These two videos should be helpful.

This is a business decision, not a job. So you need to first know what 'lane' of insurance you want to get into. Then you'll need to interview the interviewer. Then you look for training and mentorship.

These two videos should be helpful.

Thanks for the reply… Did you have an opinion on companies that have proven training programs?

@DHK how’d Boston market go?

How'd it go on your collection efforts on the other guy? Did you sue as advised?

I've never lived rent-free in someone's head before. Rather crowded next to the jealousy, bitterness, envy, and rage in here.

Talk to your therapist sometime. You need help.

Some people just can't be emotionally mature when you reveal something real about yourself, so they use it against you to make themselves feel better about themselves. Says far more about you than it does me.

Opinions are like orifices... everybody has at least one and many of them stink.

Might want to see your PCP if more than 1 of your 7 produces stink, could be a sign of other issues. Sure, 2 of the other orifices smell, but that is by design for the nostrils.

Last edited:
Back