Companies with the best training

You are asking DHK a follow up question, but it appears you didn't read his initial response.
I read it, but it appears he may not have read either of my questions I posted or he just chooses to tell me how it’s not a job or posts links to videos rather than answering the question. Interesting approach for sure…

I read it, but it appears he may not have read either of my questions I posted or he just chooses to tell me how it’s not a job or posts links to videos rather than answering the question. Interesting approach for sure…

The answer to your question of what company offers the best training is, what type of insurance? You posted in general insurance.

Is is auto, is it high risk drunk driver auto, is it commercial insurance, is it farm insurance, is it Habitational insurance, is it bobtail trucking insurance, is it middle america life insurance, is it funeral burial polices, is it door to door life, is it high end executive bonus & COLI life insurance, is it estate planning life, is it fixed annuities, indexed annuities, is it insurance & annuities that require securities licenses, is it individual health, group health, is it disability insurance, is it special event insurance, travel insurance, liquor liability insurance, terrorism insurance, crypto currency insurance.

You asked a vague question no one can answer because the answer depends on your answer to his question/inference

Oh I read your questions. I'm answering the questions you didn't ask but should have.

1. I don't know your licensing
2. I don't know what you have in mind for a niche market
3. I don't know your skillset

And yet, you want me to align you with a company with "good training"??

But that's not my homework. That's your homework.

If you said "I want to deal with executive compensation plans for Fortune 500 companies" that's a far different question than saying "I want to sell final expense insurance to seniors."

You don't know what you don't know and it shows because you aren't asking the right questions.

That's why I gave you the video links so you can be more specific.

Let me give you a quick story on being more specific:

A man was ready to take his own life. He found a lamp in the ocean. He rubbed the lamp and a genie appeared. The genie says "You have 3 wishes. What would you like, Master?"

The man thought: "I was in the car business. How about a wish about that?"

"Genie, I want to be the proud owner of a foreign automobile dealership in a major metropolitan area."

Genie says "No problem." Poof!

The man woke up the proud owner of a Chrysler dealership in Tokyo, Japan.

"Maybe I should've been more specific."

Back