Competive Med Supp plans

In the state of ohio the top 2 most competitive med supp carriers are currently Assured Life/Woodmen of the World & Gerber Life for most plans. Mutual of Omaha is great for their GI plan N. Family Life Insurance is has the cheapest non GI plan N.

If you are interested I am a MGA with all of these companies in ohio and would be more than happy to get you contracted with them, I also will keep you notified as any new strong carriers enter the market.

I am an FMO and I can do the same thing and probably a whole lot better.

You stick up for them by calling me a dick, huh? There's this link right at the top called FORUM RULES:

Rules - Insurance Agent Forum

I just assume when someone registers and says they are agreeing to the forum rules they have actually read them. You know, the one about spamming. Maybe you should read the section about vulgarity.

Newbie's are always getting jumped on here. Can't we cut them some slack if they are new and don't know proper Ins Forum Protocol. Save the **** for repeat offenders like Jimmy Spammer. Had to stick up for my fellow Buckeye. hehe

As the upstanding noble scholar Rodney King once said; Can't we all just get along?

You stick up for them by calling me a dick, huh? There's this link right at the top called FORUM RULES:

I just assume when someone registers and says they are agreeing to the forum rules they have actually read them. You know, the one about spamming. Maybe you should read the section about vulgarity.

I'm sure you read the rules when you registered but I want to applogize, I assumed you were a man when I said you were being a dick. You must be a Southern Belle if you thought that was vulgar. It is a colloquial word for an inconsiderate person. Now when I said ****, that was vulgar but they **'d it out. Thank You.

I've just suffered the same punishment Sampson inflicted on the Phillistines. I've been assaulted by the jawbone of an a$$.

I'm sure you read the rules when you registered but I want to applogize, I assumed you were a man when I said you were being a dick. You must be a Southern Belle if you thought that was vulgar. It is a colloquial word for an inconsiderate person. Now when I said ****, that was vulgar but they **'d it out. Thank You.

I've just suffered the same punishment Sampson inflicted on the Phillistines. I've been assaulted by the jawbone of an a$$.

There you go. Your true colors have come out. Everybody should abide by the rules but you.

Just fighting fire with fire. Did I hurt your little feelings? Seems it's ok for you to call me names, but you can't take it when the favor is returned.

There you go. Your true colors have come out. Everybody should abide by the rules but you.

Didn't hurt my feelings, you can't. Just pointing out how you feel everyone should follow the rules except you. Why don't you just be a little more understanding and nicely point out that someone is not following the rules when you see the are a "New Member". No need to be rude.

I don't care if the rules are followed or not.

IMHO sman is correct. The post be jayrayl indicates it's post number 3. Maybe if it were post number one he would be entitled to a one time pass. Constructive criticism is fine as far as I am concerned .It helps keep the posters within the rules and on their toes.

Back