Competive Med Supp plans

It was post number 2, he had another post on a different thread since. The post count is current time and not the post number of that particular post.

IMHO sman is correct. The post be jayrayl indicates it's post number 3. Maybe if it were post number one he would be entitled to a one time pass. Constructive criticism is fine as far as I am concerned .It helps keep the posters within the rules and on their toes.

I always wondered what you looked like. Thanks for sharing your pic as your avatar.

Hey Arnguy:

I have to agree. You are too mean and abrasive. You should try to be nice like me.

I would have posted: You can call him Jay, or you can call him Ray. Either way (nice rhryme), you can call him spammer.

See how easy that way. Instead of being a dick, you could have simply been clever.

Rick

It's YOU'RE not YOUR.

LOL, grumpy and anal. Seek help. LOL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wow, I wouldn't have thought my comment would stir up so much controversy. I didn't mean anything "spam"ish about it. I was just making a comment. I think a simple, "hey, you can't post about contracting people on here." would have been just fine. In the future I will leave the recruiting side of me out of my posts.

You can't put an offer in your post but you can as part of your signature which gets added to your post. The self proclaimed forum police will let you know if you have it in the wrong spot. People with too much time on their hands. :no:

Last edited:
Grumpy? Not close. Anal? Maybe. But I'd rather be anal than stupid like you. And you know what Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

Now if you want to continue with the tit for tat, I can go on busting your chops all day long.

LOL, grumpy and anal. Seek help. LOL- - - - -

Hey Arnguy:

I have to agree. You are too mean and abrasive. You should try to be nice like me.

I would have posted: You can call him Jay, or you can call him Ray. Either way (nice rhryme), you can call him spammer.

See how easy that way. Instead of being a dick, you could have simply been clever.

Rick

Good advice, Rick. You are da man! Can I vote for you by proxy even though I am not a CA resident? I could use your home address and say that I live in your basement.

Grumpy? Not close. Anal? Maybe. But I'd rather be anal than stupid like you. And you know what Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

Now if you want to continue with the tit for tat, I can go on busting your chops all day long.

If it was witty banter but "stupid". Geezzz

Back