Considering Adding LTC to my Portfolio of Products

Is anybody selling the short term nursing care plans?

Or HHC?

Or American Fidelity & Liberty. Crash and burn, both companies. Penn Treaty was once the darling of the industry-- ranked #1 in LTC by Consumer Reports magazine. Failing to adequately screen for ailments like dementia became their downfall... and lead directly to other carriers radically increasing underwriting requirements. We all know the story, and many of us lost a boatload of renewal commissions when these companies folded.

I sold a bunch of AFL back in the day. They really were easy to get a person through, but moreover, we found a little secret as well. We would tell our clients that there was two ways to pay. Either once a year or annually! You would be surprised how many clients came up with the yearly premium! That got them through even quicker and better.

Hell, I wrote a LTC on a lady that had Alzheimer's. When I was there she was just as fine and dandy as a person could be. Got a call from her son who asked me to meet him at his mother's house. When I got there, you could tell she wasn't having a very good day. There is no way that AFL should have approved her, but they did. They really would have liked the policy on her, but as they said, it wouldn't pay once they started doing checks on her and found out the existing conditions that were documented by her doctor!

Or HHC?

I sold a bunch of AFL back in the day. They really were easy to get a person through, but moreover, we found a little secret as well. We would tell our clients that there was two ways to pay. Either once a year or annually! You would be surprised how many clients came up with the yearly premium! That got them through even quicker and better.

Hell, I wrote a LTC on a lady that had Alzheimer's. When I was there she was just as fine and dandy as a person could be. Got a call from her son who asked me to meet him at his mother's house. When I got there, you could tell she wasn't having a very good day. There is no way that AFL should have approved her, but they did. They really would have liked the policy on her, but as they said, it wouldn't pay once they started doing checks on her and found out the existing conditions that were documented by her doctor!

Carriers always say that agents are their field underwriter & that agents create the rate book over time.

You may have had your commission goggles on just like my smoking hot 10 of a wife had her beer goggles on when she fell heels over head in love with me

I have written a few of Manhattan's HHC, Wrote one on myself and one on my wife. At our age, we do not get all of our premium back on the drug benefit but it is close. Younger ages can eve make a profit on it.

On mine, it was issued on February 25, 2022. When I came home from the hospital in early May, I started receiving Home Health and Speech( swallow ) therapy. So far I have collected $10K through December rand I am still receiving care. The claim process is very simple and they were turning claims around in less than 10 days but is taking a bit longer since the holidays.

Agents not offering it to their senior FE and Medicare clients are missing the boat. Excellent 1st year commissions with lifetime renewals. Easiest eapp in the business for F2F or telesales. Mother's maiden name for signature.

I have written a few of Manhattan's HHC, Wrote one on myself and one on my wife. At our age, we do not get all of our premium back on the drug benefit but it is close. Younger ages can eve make a profit on it.

On mine, it was issued on February 25, 2022. When I came home from the hospital in early May, I started receiving Home Health and Speech( swallow ) therapy. So far I have collected $10K through December rand I am still receiving care. The claim process is very simple and they were turning claims around in less than 10 days but is taking a bit longer since the holidays.

Agents not offering it to their senior FE and Medicare clients are missing the boat. Excellent 1st year commissions with lifetime renewals. Easiest eapp in the business for F2F or telesales. Mother's maiden name for signature.
I make money on mine from the RX benefit (on top of commissions). I use GTL. Easy eapp and a 2 minute recorded phone signature (mother's maiden name is easier). Good money. Just sold a Plan B on an 85 and 83 year old couple....$1,100 advance (9 months).

I make money on mine from the RX benefit (on top of commissions). I use GTL. Easy eapp and a 2 minute recorded phone signature (mother's maiden name is easier). Good money. Just sold a Plan B on an 85 and 83 year old couple....$1,100 advance (9 months).
The most advance I ever take if given a choice is 6 months. That is also the most I ever gave a downline. Maybe that is why never got stuck big time.

Gorilla ...what happened to your 'Monkey Man' Avatar... ???

I like the monkey better than this 'Anti-Social Biden' Icon...!

What gives ?

?

Gorilla ...what happened to your 'Monkey Man' Avatar... ???

I like the monkey better than this 'Anti-Social Biden' Icon...!

What gives ?

?
Some new guy started using it and it confused me. I'd think, "I didn't say that". So I started using different ones.

Let's Go Brandon.

Last edited:
Back