Considering replacing SNL

JD just sent me a text that he recorded when he called AmAm today. The menu prompts took a minute and a half, then it said he was 10th in the que. Running a bit smoother today. Even with Oxford, I don't think I've been lower than 2nd.

He didn't know how to post it on the Forum, and either do I. So, I'll just be a witness. :yes:

Last week I replaced a Foresters policy for $187.00 per month. I knew going in what they had. When I sat down at the table I asked to borrow their cell phone. I put it on speaker phone and called Foresters. I then sold the benefits of switching. 36 minutes later Foresters answered, and the client cancelled on the spot. You can do the same thing with Am Am. I saved the guy $30 per month. With KSKJ i could have saved him $55

You didn’t say anything about age,health,tobacco.

What if the policy is over 2 years in force and the insured is a M,72,heavy smoker,overweight,heart attack and stents in 2019 taking isosorbide,ranolazine. Has nitro but hasn’t used it.

You replacing that policy to save the guy $30 a month ?

I can assure you it was a proper replacement. No health issues, and he is now with a much easier company to deal with and best of all. He now has me as his agent.

After he saw the long hold time with Foresters, he would have paid $30 more per month just to be rid of them.

Last week I replaced a Foresters policy for $187.00 per month. I knew going in what they had. When I sat down at the table I asked to borrow their cell phone. I put it on speaker phone and called Foresters. I then sold the benefits of switching. 36 minutes later Foresters answered, and the client cancelled on the spot. You can do the same thing with Am Am. I saved the guy $30 per month. With KSKJ i could have saved him $55

you replaced a foresters policy with snl ? There near the same price on many ages . The am am your talking about must be the telesales one . The am am on the fex quoter is $1-$2 more than snl and cheaper on smoker . Why are you not selling kskj all the time ? It seems your a replacement artist like Jd .

I can assure you it was a proper replacement. No health issues, and he is now with a much easier company to deal with and best of all. He now has me as his agent.

After he saw the long hold time with Foresters, he would have paid $30 more per month just to be rid of them.

Foresters is a good company. Orca trains their agents to scare seniors about fraternal”s. Convince them to give up policies outside of contestability.

Good job I’m sure he’ll be happy to have you.

I find that most people don't like to sit and wait 30 minutes plus just to speak with an insurance company. I wrote a lot of Foresters insurance back in 2008. Back then they were much better to deal with.

The Am Am [[policies I run into are very pricey. And when I call for info, they also have very long wait times. I find that people buy from those they like.

you replaced a foresters policy with snl ? There near the same price on many ages . The am am your talking about must be the telesales one . The am am on the fex quoter is $1-$2 more than snl and cheaper on smoker . Why are you not selling kskj all the time ? It seems your a replacement artist like Jd .

I am a replacement artist. Thank you! And thank you for realizing it's an art.

Of course you don't mean it as a compliment but that's on you.

You like to play with numbers to make invalid points so let me give you some to fit your mistaken narrative.

You imply 50% replacement like it's a bad thing and that it's easier to do. That's far from the truth but I'll play. Last year I wrote $290K. If 50% were replacements then 50% were not. So I wrote $145K that were not. That's more than 98% of FE ever write in a year. The $145K replacements was not easier to write. In fact, it takes far more time. There's drafts to stop. There's surrender forms to file. There's all that hold time with companies. And people by nature are change resistant. You must know what you are doing and be able to convey that to change resistant people in a very short window of time. The companies do actually help with that by keeping us on hold like they do. I had one with Americo a few months ago where I really don't think the lady was going to change. We called Americo to get the info so she could make an informed decision. We were on hold so long she was incensed with Americo. I had offered her KSKJ select. Which was cheaper enough than the Americo to be worthwhile. It came back standard when I did the eapp. It was no longer cheaper. It was about the same price. But she now wanted away from Americo after the call. CFG is really rude to people when we call. That works against them everytime.

You also imply that people use KSKJ for replacements. Like a "price buster". A term I do not use and have never used any company in the manner that "price buster" implies.

I personally write KSKJ in non replacement situations just as I do in replacement situations. And will continue to do so. If they blow up like you hope then I will use whomever provides the best value for my clients that's left standing.

I am a replacement artist. Thank you! And thank you for realizing it's an art.

Of course you don't mean it as a compliment but that's on you.

You like to play with numbers to make invalid points so let me give you some to fit your mistaken narrative.

You imply 50% replacement like it's a bad thing and that it's easier to do. That's far from the truth but I'll play. Last year I wrote $290K. If 50% were replacements then 50% were not. So I wrote $145K that were not. That's more than 98% of FE ever write in a year. The $145K replacements was not easier to write. In fact, it takes far more time. There's drafts to stop. There's surrender forms to file. There's all that hold time with companies. And people by nature are change resistant. You must know what you are doing and be able to convey that to change resistant people in a very short window of time. The companies do actually help with that by keeping us on hold like they do. I had one with Americo a few months ago where I really don't think the lady was going to change. We called Americo to get the info so she could make an informed decision. We were on hold so long she was incensed with Americo. I had offered her KSKJ select. Which was cheaper enough than the Americo to be worthwhile. It came back standard when I did the eapp. It was no longer cheaper. It was about the same price. But she now wanted away from Americo after the call. CFG is really rude to people when we call. That works against them everytime.

You also imply that people use KSKJ for replacements. Like a "price buster". A term I do not use and have never used any company in the manner that "price buster" implies.

I personally write KSKJ in non replacement situations just as I do in replacement situations. And will continue to do so. If they blow up like you hope then I will use whomever provides the best value for my clients that's left standing.

I never said replacing was easier . And yes Kskj is a” price buster” . I never said it was only for that . They’re a price buster with some of the most aggressive underwriting in the business . So of course you’ll use them at every opp . But what Noah doesn’t understand replacing in Kentucky not the same as replacing in most states . He mentions if persons not in good health and policys over 2 yrs old he won’t replace . I won’t either . But in Ky it’s not a concern . You get a policy issued were you replaced a 3 yr old policy it’s incontestable.

You’ve said several times only 1/2 your business with kskj . So you use other carriers for overweight and de express cards . Maybe place a few outside kskj that take health issues kskj doesn’t . You obviously replace a lot of am am and American memorial. Let’s say kskj goes away . How would you replace a 2-3 yr old American memorial or am am were the person in questionable health ( which so many fe people are ). You can’t use lifeshield or standard life . There only for people in good health ( plus the agent support and cs non existent). No other company will be marketably cheaper 2-3 years later to warrant an ethical replacement . Somehow I can’t see you walking away from a replacement.

What state is he in ?
Kentucky?

Is he using the replacement rules to roll,replace,rewrite business ?

No wonder Orca is a bunch of grifters.

Back