Consumer Facing Medigap Quote Engine

Lools like CSG doesn't list the name of the Carrier
You can list them with their new version. They give you a choice. You can get the new version from your Integrity FMO. CSG is part of Integrity now so naturally they're going to push it. Don't know if you can do this with the individual version. Haven't asked.

If someone wants to see rates and go direct, I don't care . . . that is not the kind of prospect I want.

My advertising is specific and information (including rates) is more of a tease than anything. Get them curious, engage in conversation, offer information they won't get anywhere else.

I tell them to give me 10 minutes on the phone. Ask any question. If they like what they hear, I will spend more time with them , , , no pressure, no sales pitch . . . they have entered the no selling zone.

If they want to hang up after 10 minutes we part as friends. It's not personal, just business. Get your information and move on . . . but you can never come back.
I was just giving you CSG's explanation as to why they didn't show the company names.

Like China, Integrity is taking over everything.
Hope I don't have to learn Chinese just to sell medicare supplements.

A few years ago I was having lunch with two of my kids. My daughter started telling us about a couple that was trying to adopt a Chinese kid that was blind and deaf. They were asking their friends to help them come up with a name for the kid.

My smart-ass son said that he had the perfect name ..... Wat Went Wong

I know you don't have to say it ...

But you did laugh

Back