Consumer Facing Medigap Quote Engine

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Looking for something that may not exist, or if it does, is more than I am willing to pay.

Ability for broker to select input information

Immediate broker notification via email

Customize - ability for broker to select carriers to be illustrated and states. Also, how much information is offered. My choice would include carrier name, plan and rate only.

Autoresponder with customized content and scheduling

I have been using the same consumer quote engine (JHP) for a dozen years and thinking it might be time to make a change.

Looking for something that may not exist, or if it does, is more than I am willing to pay.

Ability for broker to select input information

Immediate broker notification via email

Customize - ability for broker to select carriers to be illustrated and states. Also, how much information is offered. My choice would include carrier name, plan and rate only.

Autoresponder with customized content and scheduling

I have been using the same consumer quote engine (JHP) for a dozen years and thinking it might be time to make a change.

Does CSG?

It's been a while since I saw their demo and I think the "report" the customer gets is not 100% in your control. But maybe they've changed the tool. Anyway, it could be worth asking about.

Does CSG?

It's been a while since I saw their demo and I think the "report" the customer gets is not 100% in your control. But maybe they've changed the tool. Anyway, it could be worth asking about.
I thought I read a while back that they were adding consumer facing. He should be able to control what shows, like on the personal plan he has now.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Consumer Quoting Plug-in | CSG Actuarial

Toolkit has one for Final Expense. Don't know why they haven't added one for Med Supps.

Search and Save has a PURL, but I'm not sure what you can do with it.

Does Ninja Quoter do Med Supps...have a PURL?

Last edited:
It's been a while since I saw their demo and I think the "report" the customer gets is not 100% in your control.
They also have a different version but you have to get it from your FMO and it's free.

I've got it on my website right now. Doesn't have the bells and whistles that Somarco mentioned.

Does CSG?

I have CSG for personal use. Last time I looked at the client facing there was no way to pare it down to just a few carriers or only show rates (not loss ratio's, market share, etc). Also they did not have an autoresponder.

Probably should ask them and see what they do now.
thx

BTW, any idea where I can get some good Medigap leads . . . ?

I have CSG for personal use. Last time I looked at the client facing there was no way to pare it down to just a few carriers or only show rates (not loss ratio's, market share, etc). Also they did not have an autoresponder.

Probably should ask them and see what they do now.
thx

BTW, any idea where I can get some good Medigap leads . . . ?
Lools like CSG doesn't list the name of the Carrier (to prevent the prospect from going direct to the carrier.

Lools like CSG doesn't list the name of the Carrier (to prevent the prospect from going direct to the carrier.

If someone wants to see rates and go direct, I don't care . . . that is not the kind of prospect I want.

My advertising is specific and information (including rates) is more of a tease than anything. Get them curious, engage in conversation, offer information they won't get anywhere else.

I tell them to give me 10 minutes on the phone. Ask any question. If they like what they hear, I will spend more time with them , , , no pressure, no sales pitch . . . they have entered the no selling zone.

If they want to hang up after 10 minutes we part as friends. It's not personal, just business. Get your information and move on . . . but you can never come back.

Back