Contracting

The company doesn’t set the comp level, the upline or IMO does.

United American, Philadelphia American, anthem, UHC is pretty low, there’s more that “street” is below 21 I can’t think of them at the moment.
Oxford(20%), CSI Life, American National(ANTEX)(18%) and Standard Life & Accident(20%).

Oxford(20%), CSI Life, American National(ANTEX)(18%) and Standard Life & Accident(20%).

We must be paying our agents too much. I knew that Anthem and UHC pay lower but everything else has been 22%. I’ve never worried much about a big spread with Med Sups because the chargeback risk is pretty low compared to FE.

We must be paying our agents too much. I knew that Anthem and UHC pay lower but everything else has been 22%. I’ve never worried much about a big spread with Med Sups because the chargeback risk is pretty low compared to FE.

Yeah you are. In fact, you need 75k with a few carriers to get to 22.

Let’s not forget..it was only 5 or 6 years ago we all got paid 18 or 19 on a supp and the premiums were lower.

I've got 21% and 22% on everything I write now. What did you give on Equitable L&C before they made their exit. I have 21% on Equitable National.

I would just say this (and this is not a dig at all)

Todd has a lot of great tools for new agents with MedicareTraining101 and such, along with decent discounts. He also has street level contracts that are good and up front releases. I didn’t sign with with him ONLY because some of the questions in on-boarding made me feel a little uncomfortable. However, I’m also a little paranoid about telling people about my assets.

It’s nothing unreasonable, just something that made me nervous (because I’m a weirdo)

I’m not shilling, just giving a personal observation.

I would just say this (and this is not a dig at all)

Todd has a lot of great tools for new agents with MedicareTraining101 and such, along with decent discounts. He also has street level contracts that are good and up front releases. I didn’t sign with with him ONLY because some of the questions in on-boarding made me feel a little uncomfortable. However, I’m also a little paranoid about telling people about my assets.

It’s nothing unreasonable, just something that made me nervous (because I'm a weirdo)

I’m not shilling, just giving a personal observation.
So weirdo....who'd you end up with? :huh:

Back