Convert annuity to life case tip

You're so right. Thank you for the Google chase!

OM I am sorry I thought the whole idea of this forum was to share the different marketing ideas that are out there in this business, and the different things that an agent might run across.

Why are so many people on here hateful when someone is trying to offer a different point of view? Or give some advice, are you above learning?

Or just think you know so much that everybody should bow at the altar of your own stupidity. Again this is just a thought I do not want to overwork your brains or anything...

OM I am sorry I thought the whole idea of this forum was to share the different marketing ideas that are out there in this business, and the different things that an agent might run across.

Why are so many people on here hateful when someone is trying to offer a different point of view? Or give some advice, are you above learning?

Or just think you know so much that everybody should bow at the altar of your own stupidity. Again this is just a thought I do not want to overwork your brains or anything...

Not all of us are like that. This forum has thousands of subscribers that do not post very much, but do appreciate your input and ideas. You will learn who the wise guys are and who the real contributors are also. Thanks for your marketing ideas.

Dan

Not all of us are like that. This forum has thousands of subscribers that do not post very much, but do appreciate your input and ideas. You will learn who the wise guys are and who the real contributors are also. Thanks for your marketing ideas.

Dan

Dan I have to say thank you for encouraging me.....LOL. I have tried to give the best advice I can.

It almost makes me think that some of these people are so iin love with sound of their fingers typing that they forget to actually read what the other person is saying.

I have been in this business for almost 10 years now, and have had an IMO for the last two. I come with street credits, but I know everybody has a story, and I won't even try. Again I thank you for your encouraging word....Keep up the great work...

Dude, what's your problem?

Thanks for the idea and contributing. But why are you taking offense when you get some beef about search terms you obviously didn't bother to check. Surely it took Charpress less time to explain half loaf than it took me searching for it.

Best advice you can give is the name of a concept and tell us to google it? Yeah, thanks for making the effort.:1mad:

Quit acting like your the effing Prince of Wales tossing crumbs to the ungrateful peasants.

Dan I have to say thank you for encouraging me.....LOL. I have tried to give the best advice I can.

It almost makes me think that some of these people are so iin love with sound of their fingers typing that they forget to actually read what the other person is saying.

I have been in this business for almost 10 years now, and have had an IMO for the last two. I come with street credits, but I know everybody has a story, and I won't even try. Again I thank you for your encouraging word....Keep up the great work...

Dude, what's your problem?

Thanks for the idea and contributing. But why are you taking offense when you get some beef about search terms you obviously didn't bother to check. Surely it took Charpress less time to explain half loaf than it took me searching for it.

Best advice you can give is the name of a concept and tell us to google it? Yeah, thanks for making the effort.:1mad:

Quit acting like your the effing Prince of Wales tossing crumbs to the ungrateful peasants.

Every state has different medicaid laws. How would I begin to explain each states medicaid law and how it applies to half-loafing. The whole idea of thinking is that it takes effort. You will find there is a big defference between those who do and those who talk about doing; which are you?

My post about Googling was intended merely to be humorous. You need to get a feel for the personalities of the folks here before taking offense.

My post about Googling was intended merely to be humorous. You need to get a feel for the personalities of the folks here before taking offense.

I did not mean to take offense, and I am sure that I need to get a feel for the atmosphere. I can deffintily see where the term half-loaf would be humerous. With that being said, and being new to this site, I just wanted to make sure that I gave some good information, and that it was well received.

Going forward I will ease up. Have a good day and Happy Hunting........

Insurance agents have thick skin. Not sure about Insurance Execs. ;)

I quit talking much about medicaid a couple years ago when they reformed the annuity rules, lookbacks, etc. It was never a very good sales pitch, and most sales people had so little understanding of the rules that most of what was talked about was misinformation and scare tactics.

Insurance agents have thick skin. Not sure about Insurance Execs. ;)

I quit talking much about medicaid a couple years ago when they reformed the annuity rules, lookbacks, etc. It was never a very good sales pitch, and most sales people had so little understanding of the rules that most of what was talked about was misinformation and scare tactics.

Thanks Chuck I still have alot to learn. Maybe this forum will help teach me.

One thing I have learned this last month is this:

If you say something and somebody else says otherwise, you should defend yourself and your opinion with facts. If you do not say anything then they talk trash about you "saying that you really didn't know what your talking about to begin with.

If you defend yourself then you are being overly sensitive....LOL Many you guys are harder to figure out than my wife while she was pregnant. But I can assure you of one thing I WILL NOT WALK AROUND ON EGG SHELLS!!! Have a great day, and look forward to talking to you soon.

Last edited:
Back