COPD level

If using oxygen,SNL Security Care Limited - The limited benefit is 25% of the face amount the first year, 50% the second year, 75% the third year, and 100% thereafter - $53.38

As previously stated, could go with
LBL or Trans standard

OR

American memorial/assurant if COPD diagnosed over 36 months ago & no nebulizers

Love the KSKJ plug!

Simple Security Plan special? I have never heard of that before. Is this something new? The guy has never used oxygen and he only take Anora as needed maybe 4 or 5 times a month? My price book lists Preferred, standard and graded?

Isn't modified the same as graded?

"Oxygen?.. If not SNL Security Care Plan Special... $64.78 .. 10K immediate benefit.. "

I have no idea what this is referring to? Is this new? #13 clearly states COPD. doesn't that put him into graded? with a 2 year wait?

FTR I did go on the last two trips with SNL to Thailand and Alaska. Yet it appears I no next to nothing about their new plans? I just went to their web site and did some looking around. I had never heard of the Security care plan.

It appears as this guy would qualify for Limited because of his stint 3 and a half years ago.

Simple Security Plan special? I have never heard of that before. Is this something new? The guy has never used oxygen and he only take Anora as needed maybe 4 or 5 times a month? My price book lists Preferred, standard and graded?

Isn't modified the same as graded?

Security "Care" plan. It has been part of SNL for as long as i have written them.

"Oxygen?.. If not SNL Security Care Plan Special... $64.78 .. 10K immediate benefit.. "

I have no idea what this is referring to? Is this new? #13 clearly states COPD. doesn't that put him into graded? with a 2 year wait?

SNL Has another whole life plan called security care plan. Clients can fit into a Limited, Special or Select plan.

Security Care Plan Information:

1) Plan Types: Whole Life, 20 Pay, & 10 Pay
2) Premium is at Actual Age
3) Ages 0 (60 days) - 85
4) $25.00 policy fee
5) Minimum face amount: $1,000.00
6) Maximum face amount:
Level - $15,000.00
7) Minimum monthly premium $10.00
8) Accidental Death Benefit included with the policy. This benefit is good
for 10 Years from the issue date and offers Triple Indemnity in some
states.
9) Child Rider Information:
 Issue age 0 ( 30 days) to age 17
 Coverage expires at age 25, end of payment plan, or base insured’s
65th birthday, whichever comes first.
 Premium $ 15.00 per thousand. Child Rider coverage cannot be
more than the coverage amount of the base plan.
 Minimum amount $1,000. Maximum $10,000.
 Coverage may be on two applications (i.e. coverage with both
mother’s and father’s applications) but not to exceed $10,000 per
child.
 Base Insured must be ages 18-64.

FTR I did go on the last two trips with SNL to Thailand and Alaska. Yet it appears I no next to nothing about their new plans? I just went to their web site and did some looking around. I had never heard of the Security care plan.

It appears as this guy would qualify for Limited because of his stint 3 and a half years ago.
Check your commission schedule.

My rate book only lists preferred, standard and graded. does this Security Care Plan have a separate price book? Or is there a new price book with both Simple Security and Security Care Plan together?

it is all very confusing

Back