COPD level

"Check your commission schedule."

is their a separate pay plan for Security Care Plan?

I can't remember the last time I saw a commission schedule.

My rate book only lists preferred, standard and graded. does this Security Care Plan have a separate price book? Or is there a new price book with both Simple Security and Security Care Plan together?

it is all verconfusinng

The Security Care Plan is their old FE plan and actually predates the Simple Security Plan. Pays a much lower first year commission.. I have 110% on the SSP but only 75% on the Security Care. However, it does have its uses.. COPD can be one.. Also the Limited Benefit plan is a true graded and not ROP. and will accept COPD with Oxygen. Here is the rate book and a Tennessee App.

Dropbox - FE Rate Book 012018.pdf

Dropbox - Security Care app-Tennessee.pdf

The Security Care Plan is on FEXquotes but for some reason they have it under the Tradition/SIWL plans instead of the Level Benefit Plans. They also have it listed under the Limited Pay plans and the Graded/Modified Plans.. The graded benefit plan can be written as a 20Pay, 10Pay and LifePay. and goes down to age 0 which would come in handy if you have a child with health problems..

Last edited:
I just scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. The wife warned me that her husband had a lung transplant 4 years ago and is doing fine, no oxygen or anything. He had COPD. Would anybody other than Gerber or AIG do him?

Organ Transplant is tough. Prosperity was at our event and mentioned that things over 2 years ago can go through. We specifically asked what about Organ Transplant and they said YES. So here is my thoughts...

Try Prosperity Graded (due to COPD) and do the quick eApp. You will get an answer quickly. If it is declined, then I would go AIG.

Organ Transplant is tough. Prosperity was at our event and mentioned that things over 2 years ago can go through. We specifically asked what about Organ Transplant and they said YES. So here is my thoughts...

Try Prosperity Graded (due to COPD) and do the quick eApp. You will get an answer quickly. If it is declined, then I would go AIG.

wtf they do transplants??? That can't be for real.

They declined a kidney transplant of mine last week cause one of the drugs was dual use for HIV. It’s the antirejection meds that are going to be the problem.

Latest posts

Back