Cost Sharing Reduction Help

Dowejonez

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Iowa
Has anyone else run a case where the prospect is eligible for CSR and it doesn't show up on the result list?

We picked a plan out and the software asked why we didn't pick out a plan with CSR, saying she was eligible. All the deductibles and coins were full cost.

I was using the clients laptop. Pop up blocker problem? Browser problem?

I would guess maybe Chrome was not supported? Her IE was all screwed up.

You mean checking off Silver only plans on the left menu?

I did not do that.

I compared all the results with the SOBs and they were alike.

the silver plans that have the cost sharing reduction (the explanation of benefits) are missing in many cases, the companies have only been allowed to load the standard silver plan benefits and not the additional CSR plans, the marketplace won't let them change it....ridiculous.

the silver plans that have the cost sharing reduction (the explanation of benefits) are missing in many cases, the companies have only been allowed to load the standard silver plan benefits and not the additional CSR plans, the marketplace won't let them change it....ridiculous.

I believe I found them by not checking off any of the top choices, Plat Gold Silv but going further down and clicking on the hyperlink for CSR plans only. I THINK that's what it says. It does match up with my product books deductible and coins.

If I checked off the top Silver and the midlevel CRS plans it defaults to the non CRS all silvers.

Now...this family was just under the 250% so I guess they would receive the least CSR.

Back