Couple of Questions and a Story.

Just to clear things out, I am not an employee of ILTC nor a sales agent...I don't even own the company nor am I connected with it. I am a freelance writer and I contribute articles to their website and they happily post it. I just witness what my parents experience when they used to pay for my grandparents nursing homes and long term care services. So I started writing about it, hope this explains it :) ---------- I believe it is the case of John Pittas, it has something to do with the filial responsibility law, 29 states have the filial law: Alaska Arkansas California Connecticut Georgia Indiana Iowa Kentucky Louisiana Maryland Massachusetts Mississippi Montana Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Dakota Tennessee Utah Vermont Virginia West Virginia Hope this helps :)

http://www.elderlawanswers.com/son-...ome-bill-under-filial-responsibility-law-9873

previously posted by KarenLorenzo

I believe it is the case of John Pittas, it has something to do with the filial responsibility law, 29 states have the filial law:
Alaska
Arkansas
California
Connecticut
Georgia
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia

Hope this helps

To date, I have only heard of one case that was prosecuted and that was in PA.
Hope this helps :):):):):)

:D

I'm sorry if I have the wrong person! I also saw this and a link to another LTC website:
Karen Lorenzo
CLTC
Complete Long Term Care Insura
Visit my website!

If you're not already an LTC agent, perhaps you should be!

previously posted by KarenLorenzo

To date, I have only heard of one case that was prosecuted and that was in PA.
Hope this helps :):):):):)

:D

That is good to know but this is an exposed liability for those who lives in these states and another argument for LTCI.

Last edited:
Back