Coventry Problem

Re: Coventry Problem,

I know i get sloppy somtimes in a hurry!But i look at this forum everyone calls them self..Guru,genius...no one person should think they know it all,but i wonder about this forum.Have a nice christmas.

Ed, it goes by the number of posts you have. Did you personally call yourself "new member"?

Who do you think you are all you guys do is sit on this site and pretend you know something,talk about cms you guy would fit right in with myspace....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now you the other fool,i passed my state insurance exam with a 96 above my clients know and trust me im doing the right thing if you have a problem with me keep your mouth closed,go back and sit on the couch and eat your popcorn....idot.

Last edited:

Who do you think you are all you guys do is sit on this site and pretend you know something,talk about cms you guy would fit right in with myspace....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now you the other fool,i passed my state insurance exam with a 96 above my clients know and trust me im doing the right thing if you have a problem with me keep your mouth closed,go back and sit on the couch and eat your popcorn....idot.
:no::goofy:

Idot?.....it's I-D-I-O-T.

There's an "i" before the o.

Last edited:
Back