Covered California Exchange Web Site Now Live

Typically., how does indy health comm compare to medicare.. for ex 512 yr 1 and 252 remewals for medicare adv and similar for med supps... what might comm be for aca? I heard it will be less than MA and med supps

It is still unknown how the carriers are going to adjust, or even if they will adjust commissions for agents. I know that in Iowa at least, even though the percentage is less in IFP, the dollar amounts deposited in my checking account are higher than Med Supps. In most cases of initial MA commissions, IFP is higher depending on the case and in all cases of MA renewal, commissions are higher in IFP. If that is the case next year, we don't know yet.

Agents will need to be trained and pass a test. I'm hoping the cost of this will be over $100 to knock out most deadbeat agents.

Passing a test at the end will get rid of many of the rest.

Rick

REEEALLY?...........

AP Exclusive: Calif. exchange granted secrecy

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A California law that created an agency to oversee national health care reforms granted it sweeping authority to conceal spending on the contractors that will perform most of its functions, creating a barrier from public disclosure that stands out nationwide.
The degree of secrecy afforded Covered California appears unique among states attempting to establish their own health insurance exchanges under President Barack Obama's signature health law.

Just wondering....has anyone ever told you that you were FOS?

Sometimes I think you're just trying to be funny with your posts.

NOTE: I'm not suggesting you are FOS...I am merely curious as to whether anyone else has labeled you as such.

Cigna and UHC not so much, Aetna is a bit of a surprise.

Ah, Aetna, wish I never met.........nevermind ;)

I'm telling u, its due to the states who r over reaching and making the rules too difficult to play. FFE states are not playing active purchasers

Back