Crack the Code

I'll be at the Mirage

Sweet. Gotta call my host and see what he's got available. It'll probably be Caesars or Bellagio...might go slumming it at the Wynn if it's available :laugh:

All the direct flight were $200 more, so I went cheap and have layovers...that's what I get for waiting so long to book my flight...I've never had a layover on the way to Vegas...I'll be ready to throw down when I get in...my flight lands at 8, so let's plan on getting dinner around 9:30? Whatcha think?

So you guys did the two beds shoved together instead of just getting one queen sized?

I cant spread out in a king size, gotta have king size for Galt daddy:D No homo is implied, admitted or ever acknowledged in these threads.

Disclaimer:

I love women. I have always loved women. I will always love women. But a fellow FE agent can always bunk with me. As long as he doesnt fart too much and no snoring allowed.:D

----------

Hmmm. Boman says he is a cuddler and you respond with "We need a Vegas trip"? :skeptical:

Nice, thanks again for the app man.

----------

I'll be at the Mirage

Hide the lotion, Gooner confided to me in private that he really really likes Mesicans:D

My flights were compliments of the Americo trip I won last year that I didn't attend.

Yea, dinner and booze sounds good to me. Maybe even a quick run to the Bunny Ranch to top the night off? We can leave the wives w/ the CC at the Caesars Palace Mall so they can have fun too.

Hmmmm bunny ranch? Im in like flynn on the next trip:D

Back