Crack the Code

I have a strange feeling you would have better luck making them say, "warm pink center" at the BRanch. That lady that served us the Sake didn't have a clue what you were talking about.

Yea, she didnt. But she was agreeing just to be polite:D

My flights were compliments of the Americo trip I won last year that I didn't attend. Yea, dinner and booze sounds good to me. Maybe even a quick run to the Bunny Ranch to top the night off? We can leave the wives w/ the CC at the Caesars Palace Mall so they can have fun too.

1. Bunny Ranch is like 2 hours away, call girls are just as expensive and a lot closer
2. I'm flying solo, no family
3. Dinner and booze sounds perfect! You want to pick the place or should I?

Be careful out there in LV. Two guys I know went out and used a call girl service (they hand out postcards on the street). This absolutely gorgeous college age girl shows up and drops her dress (perfect 10).:biggrin: So far, so good. She then proceeds to inform them that it will be $350 each for a BJ. They refused.:no: It got ugly from there. She was one pissed ho.:mad: Wow. This is getting a little too much like a locker room.

OK. Not to be a prude since I'm the farthest from one, but can we keep the post somewhat clean? This is an Insurance Forum after all not an adult site. The innuendos are usually innocuous however this post does go over the line IMHO.

My bad OFP. I regretted this post the moment I sent it. Probably will be removed. Was just trying to give a heads up (no pun intended). Apologies to all those I offended, especially the gals like summer18. It is Sunday after all, not that it is appropriate on any day. Point well taken.

My bad OFP. I regretted this post the moment I sent it. Probably will be removed. Was just trying to give a heads up (no pun intended). Apologies to all those I offended, especially the gals like summer18. It is Sunday after all, not that it is appropriate on any day. Point well taken.

I for one am DEEPLY offended!:skeptical::twitchy:

You know you can delete the post if you want.

Back