Criticism of Moderators

For what it is worth and it is not much but I will never criticize a moderator or Sam public because so many things are a judgment call like an umpire in baseball. However, I will say that there should be as level a playing field as possible on the forum. Moderators should play by the same rules as everyone else unless Sam grants them special privilege. If Sam grants a special privilege or privileges to the moderators for their labor there is nothing wrong with that as long as other participants understand.

For what it is worth and it is not much but I will never criticize a moderator or Sam public because so many things are a judgment call like an umpire in baseball. However, I will say that there should be as level a playing field as possible on the forum. Moderators should play by the same rules as everyone else unless Sam grants them special privilege. If Sam grants a special privilege or privileges to the moderators for their labor there is nothing wrong with that as long as other participants understand.

X and Sti sitting in a tree............ :wubclub:

What? You have never criticized an Umpire in public? What kind of baseball fan are you? That is downright unAmerican . :err:

Xrac, you trying to score brownie points again?:skeptical:

What? You have never criticized an Umpire in public? What kind of baseball fan are you? That is downright unAmerican . :err:

3554_10151616091158824_103983643_n.jpg

Love it.. Would never participate in razzing a kid.. but Umpires? :skeptical:

my sons are umpires..they would throw you out of the park....after 14 years of coaching them they have come full circle......both of them umping the same game....

536375_10150987619098824_501734560_n.jpg

Back