• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

CRM help please

Slipform

I am an experienced agent who has used several CRM's. I participated in a demo yesterday with radius bob and the lady had another meeting and I left more confused than ever. I am currently using a very unsophisticated CRM that is really just a calendar reminder and the leads go into an endless list with some tags. I am starting a new independent agency where we will offer final expense, term, all types of permanent products (whole, universal, IUL's), living benefits and disability. I have a group building out a pretty robust marketing campaign (website, social media, blog, videos etc that I will pay to boost) plus I have 2 IMO's that are going to help with content and marketing. I am at a stand still with a search for CRM. I need good calendar/scheduling integration with my marketing to my website as well as non scheduled leads ending up in the right place. I have about 5K warm leads that I want imported correctly, inbound and outbound dialer/texting, ability to do email/text marketing drip/campaign. I expect an easy to use lead management system where they can be organized and proper reminders in force.

After the radius bob 30 minute demo it seemed way to complex and now that I'm doing my due diligence I am learning that I can do things like landing pages and other marketing activities in a CRM as well.

Does anyone have any advise on a user friendly robust CRM? or do I just need to just dive into a complex one and learn. The homemade CRM/scheduler that I have been using is so dumb, it doesn't even have call back reminders, I think I have just lost touch with modern CRM's. Have I just lost touch with technology and need to pick one that does everything or does anyone have a suggestion?

Radius is good for a lot of things especially for client stuff housing a lot of info and finding thins

However if you are more need of leads being worked and marketed to You might try Agent CRM

I tried them a while back and had issues and canceled but gave them another chance when Cody Askins got involved

and they now help with everything, If you buy a packedge with DFY hours it pays for itself because you are getting equiel months off

But you will need the DFY hours for them to help set up the right workflows in the right way

I am loving this system for working new leads

I am an experienced agent who has used several CRM's. I participated in a demo yesterday with radius bob and the lady had another meeting and I left more confused than ever. I am currently using a very unsophisticated CRM that is really just a calendar reminder and the leads go into an endless list with some tags. I am starting a new independent agency where we will offer final expense, term, all types of permanent products (whole, universal, IUL's), living benefits and disability. I have a group building out a pretty robust marketing campaign (website, social media, blog, videos etc that I will pay to boost) plus I have 2 IMO's that are going to help with content and marketing. I am at a stand still with a search for CRM. I need good calendar/scheduling integration with my marketing to my website as well as non scheduled leads ending up in the right place. I have about 5K warm leads that I want imported correctly, inbound and outbound dialer/texting, ability to do email/text marketing drip/campaign. I expect an easy to use lead management system where they can be organized and proper reminders in force.

After the radius bob 30 minute demo it seemed way to complex and now that I'm doing my due diligence I am learning that I can do things like landing pages and other marketing activities in a CRM as well.

Does anyone have any advise on a user friendly robust CRM? or do I just need to just dive into a complex one and learn. The homemade CRM/scheduler that I have been using is so dumb, it doesn't even have call back reminders, I think I have just lost touch with modern CRM's. Have I just lost touch with technology and need to pick one that does everything or does anyone have a suggestion?
You looked at the one you need yesterday.

RB can be a little scary at first but after a few days it starts to come together. The best part is that it will do pretty much everything you mentioned.

Make use of their help articles and YouTube videos. It'll come together quicker than you think.

I'd call Agency Bloc. It is the best price for an agency CRM. I've researched a lot. It seems very simple to use. Here is the contact person I spoke to:
Carter Moore
Sales Consultant
AgencyBloc
Direct: 515-608-7199

I just read up and yes Agency Bloc purchased Radius Bob earlier this year. Try the contact I gave you. The demo we went through looked pretty easy. It's the least expensive per user agency CRM that I have found for a life and health agency. Although it still seems like a lot for a small business coming in around 100-125 per user per month......I did not purchase it but it may work in the future for us. Good Luck.

did a zoom with shape today and it’s pretty good. $158 with all the dialing features. That’s double RB.

Thank you. I think agency bloc is now part of radius bob

I had recently switched from radius Bob to Agency block for clients, now that I have 3 users, its basically the same price,

I don't know which I prefer there are plusses and minuses, both way, Both of these are better for clients

I can house all info and have great access and work clients for premium increases cross selling and plan changes super easy

however I am using agent CRM for leads because it does 100% better job at campaigns text email AI usage everything is so much easier to automate and use funnels

but they are not as good for client type out reach

Radius Bob is not as complicated as it seems they also will help you with individual meetings at no cost. Agent CRM is basically a built-out GO HIGH level. Master Radius Bob and when it's time to market Agent CRM is the way to go.

Back