• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

70% Shopping Rate??

I call zero of them. I’ll send them a link to my Calendly and from there they’ll be auto directed to RetireFlo to enter their meds and doctors.

How long do you plan your appointments for calendly?

I use a similar service and have a similar plan. Last year I did 30 minute appointment slots for reviews. But I'm worried that won't be long enough this year with the PDP changes.

I call zero of them. I’ll send them a link to my Calendly and from there they’ll be auto directed to RetireFlo to enter their meds and doctors.

I’ll probably have to move 60-70. It’s my guess unless one plan just completely craps the bed.
I have over 1k clients but 300-400 are med supps.
Those phone calls will take 10-15 mins and I use sunfire for the app.

For my MAPD clients, they will most likely learn that all MAPD plans got worse. Most of my clients have UHC HMO/PPO. I have 500+ on UHC med Supp and MAPD.
I’m also in FL. Our MAPD plans will most likely be better than they were a decade ago.
You jumped on retire flow . You saw them loving it on Brocks Facebook group . How much is that a month ?

You jumped on retire flow . You saw them loving it on Brocks Facebook group . How much is that a month ?

Nope. I don’t give two craps about Brock. My upline let me try it for a month. I decided it’ll work well for me in AEP. I think it’s $29 for us.

I’ll probably have to move 60-70. It’s my guess unless one plan just completely craps the bed.
I have over 1k clients but 300-400 are med supps.
Those phone calls will take 10-15 mins and I use sunfire for the app.

For my MAPD clients, they will most likely learn that all MAPD plans got worse. Most of my clients have UHC HMO/PPO. I have 500+ on UHC med Supp and MAPD.
I’m also in FL. Our MAPD plans will most likely be better than they were a decade ago

How do you get the completed SOA from RetireFlo to Sunfire? Print as a PDF, then upload?

Brock and Brindle and all their friends make money selling “systems”. They’re blowhards. If their systems were so valuable, they’d follow their own system instead of selling it to others. You’d keep it secret and save it for yourself.

Their stuff is just like in the old days when idiots would buy dumb real estate education packages or those “just place tiny little classified ads” systems.

I wish them success but they are Facebook Bros masquerading as genius agents.

Walter

Brock and Brindle and all their friends make money selling “systems”. They’re blowhards. If their systems were so valuable, they’d follow their own system instead of selling it to others. You’d keep it secret and save it for yourself.

Their stuff is just like in the old days when idiots would buy dumb real estate education packages or those “just place tiny little classified ads” systems.

I wish them success but they are Facebook Bros masquerading as genius agents.

Walter
Any different than the fmo that secures a lead source for you and overrides you on all first yr and renewals ? You dint think all these you tubers or face crooks are giving away “ free “ information for nothing .You build your group Or viewership on you tube then all of a sudden you have 100’s reaching out per month to contact under you . In the case of Brock , Brindle and now wycoff there leveraging viewers to sell crm’s , virtual assistant services , leads , and join the university. . No different than Tony Robbins are grant cardone . Carriers aren’t stupid. Now with belt tightening they see the billions and billions of agent comp and overrides being paid out . It’s a fat bullseye .

I don’t put my SOAs into Sunfire. I download them.
I don't use Sunfire, I assumed that was a platform to submit MAs. So, you download the SOAs and then upload them to whatever MA system/carrier website you use? Or does it automatically connect?

Back