CRM OUTLOOK EMAIL & SMS MARKETING PLEASE HELP!!

ONE BRAIN PER ARM

I am an independent Medicare and small group broker looking for technology tools that wont break the bank, make me more efficient, profitable, while being CMS ompliant.

My FMO offers a.CRM but that also gives them access to my client list. Many senior brokers have warned me to have my own systems in case for whatever reason I decixe to switch or they get sold.

Any and all thoughts are welcomed!!!!

I am an independent Medicare and small group broker looking for technology tools that wont break the bank, make me more efficient, profitable, while being CMS ompliant.

My FMO offers a.CRM but that also gives them access to my client list. Many senior brokers have warned me to have my own systems in case for whatever reason I decixe to switch or they get sold.

RadiusBob for $34amonth.

radiusbob | Lead Management + CRM for Insurance Agents | Convert Leads. Manage Clients. Grow Revenue.

Hello goillini52!
How does RadiusBob compare to Engage Bay? I wish there was one platform that did everything. I also saw Nutshell for marketing campaigns do they work well together?

Nutshell and Engagebay are considered to be generic crms. They can be used for practically any business. I've used Nutshell for two non-insurance businesses I own. One is a coffee company and the other is a light & sound company for concerts. Both are about as far from insurance as you can get.

For insurance, I use two. Radius and Medicare Pro. With Radius, you can get the dialer, screen sharing, sms and a few more. I use them all.

With Medicare Pro, I can save all of my client's scripts, doctors, pharmacies etc. It's linked to Sunfire so I can run a MA or MAPD quote with one click. Saves a lot of time. I think I'm paying $35 a month for it.

Never been a fan of google zheets, but this makes quite a compelling argument in their favor!!

Thank you about all th e info.!!!! Appreciate ya, Obpa

I'm a fan of Zoho CRM with Twilio for phone. Only issue I have with it is no SMS.

You can customize everything and it is very stable.

I believe there is a way to do SMS but not on my current setup.

There may be other phone integrations that incorporate SMS.

Back