CRM Preference or Suggestions

Rick,

She was asking for web based suggestions. You are the one that tried to make it sound like it was a dumb idea that she would consider such a thing. That is the only reason I commented. Your right, many people think their way is the only way...and you are one of them in this case.

That would be you're right.

My question was why was web based necessary and you came back with an insult saying anything else was a dinosaur.

Good luck. Keep this up as long as you'd like to waste your time.

Rick

That's an amazingly ignorant perspective. But if that's what you believe, so be it. But of course, you failed to answer the quest of why I need a web based CRM when working from home. YIO does everything I need at a one time price (paid 6 years ago) of $279. I guess I better get rid of my manual shift car. It's a dinosaur also. Rick

The only reason to have a car with an automatic transmission is if you don't know how to shift a regular one. What the heck do they do with their hands and left foot while they are driving? Seems like it would just be hanging there.

The only reason to have a car with an automatic transmission is if you don't know how to shift a regular one. What the heck do they do with their hands and left foot while they are driving? Seems like it would just be hanging there.

You need an extra hand to read the forum and make comments while you're driving! I know, you just weren't thinking when you wrote that! :D

Back