Cross Selling/Marketing Guidance

Thisaccisntreal

MD
Hello,

Not really sure if this fits into a lead forum, technology, direct mail, so here we are.

My father has a 30 year old senior benefits agency in MD, roughly 5,000 clients mostly Med Supp with a few FE, LTC, Life, etc. clients thrown in. I've worked with him in this agency for the past 7 years and still continue to do so.

We recently started a P&C side of the agency and was wondering what the best/most efficient way to cross sell existing Medicare clients home and auto would be? Most of them being in the demographic they're in may not do well with email/texting type campaigns. As our agency is smaller I'm not sure that an efficient use of time would be to have one of us, most likely myself, call 5,000 people either.

I'm just curious if anybody has experienced something like this, has had success with mailers or postcards letting new clients know about a new product offering, if so what company would you recommend for a mailer? Maybe something else entirely, I'm open to suggestions. I toyed around with the idea of inviting all existing clients to an event/dinner or something along those lines too.

If there isn't a great option then I'll gladly sit down and call away but was hoping to get some advice first before I sit down and dial my life away.

Thanks!

Back