Strategies for Selling Home Insurance Without Full Roof Replacement Coverage

TravisWilson

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a challenge and could really use your collective wisdom. My roofing company is hesitating to file an insurance claim for my damaged roof, leaving me to consider legal action. On a related note, for those in insurance, how do you handle selling home policies that don't offer full roof replacement? It seems like more insurers are going this route, but I'm struggling to sell it.

Any advice on dealing with my roofing issue or tips on effectively selling these insurance policies would be incredibly helpful. How do you explain the benefits to homeowners?

Thanks for any feedback or personal experiences you can share!

My roofing company is hesitating to file an insurance claim for my damaged roof, leaving me to consider legal action.

That makes no sense.

Legal action against who? For what?

Why would your roofing company file the claim?

It's your house, your insurance. You want to file a claim, call the toll free number for reporting a claim and say "I want to file a claim for my damaged roof." How hard can that be?

:yes:

Find a different/honest roofing contractor. Their gravy train of inflated bids and hiding the deductible is over. They either need to start financing the roof repair gaps or get with the program.

That makes no sense.

Legal action against who? For what?

Why would your roofing company file the claim?

It's your house, your insurance. You want to file a claim, call the toll free number for reporting a claim and say "I want to file a claim for my damaged roof." How hard can that be?
Roof Repair Arlington VA
:yes:
You're absolutely right; it's my responsibility to reach out to my insurance provider directly to file the claim for my roof. I appreciate you clarifying the process for me and guiding me in the right direction. Sometimes, it's easy to get caught up in the details and overlook the simple steps. Thanks again for your straightforward advice!

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a challenge and could really use your collective wisdom. My roofing company is hesitating to file an insurance claim for my damaged roof, leaving me to consider legal action. On a related note, for those in insurance, how do you handle selling home policies that don't offer full roof replacement? It seems like more insurers are going this route, but I'm struggling to sell it.

Any advice on dealing with my roofing issue or tips on effectively selling these insurance policies would be incredibly helpful. How do you explain the benefits to homeowners?

Hello, will you be open to me referring you over to my homeowners insurance agent to see if they can help you out?

Hi everyone,

Any advice on dealing with my roofing issue or tips on effectively selling these insurance policies would be incredibly helpful. How do you explain the benefits to homeowners roofing supplier?

For your roofing issue, it's crucial to ensure that the damage is properly assessed before taking any legal action. Consider getting a second opinion from another roofing company to confirm the extent of the damage and whether filing an insurance claim is necessary.

When it comes to selling insurance policies with limited roof coverage, focus on the overall benefits of the policy. Highlight the cost-effectiveness, coverage in other areas, and the importance of regular maintenance. Emphasize transparency and offer supplemental coverage options to address specific concerns.

Ultimately, clear communication and personalized solutions can help homeowners understand the value of these policies.

Back