CSI Life med supp

Everest does suck but if they need the policy, then they can get it. I don't know if I will submit many apps with them. Everest told me that if a person takes warfarin then it is ok. We will see.
They made an UW change lately so they may now. I didn't read it because I have no use for them now. I may use them again once I get over it...

Have a client for underwritten Med Supp.
She takes metformin digoxin, and lisinopril. She was knocked out with bankers fidelity and everest. Is there a carrier that takes people on digoxin?

Start with UHC, get customer on the books, then continue to shop for a better deal if possible. Digoxin is knockout with several companies.

it's an Afib med I haven't worked west coast in a long time, Medico can sometimes work if under control no changes in meds in a year Oh never mind not in combo with diabetes

Maybe Bankers fidelity

it's an Afib med I haven't worked west coast in a long time, Medico can sometimes work if under control no changes in meds in a year Oh never mind not in combo with diabetes

Maybe Bankers fidelity

Medico Medsupp isnt available in Oklahoma, so I always forget to even consider it. I tried to get a lady in Illinois approved for a medigap a few months ago and she was on Digoxin. After declines with several companies, she stayed with what she had, and overpriced Sentinel plan G.

Have a client for underwritten Med Supp.
She takes metformin digoxin, and lisinopril. She was knocked out with bankers fidelity and everest. Is there a carrier that takes people on digoxin?
Diabetes with a heart condition will be a KO with most companies. You got KO'd by 2 companies that are usually going to be the ones to look at. Has any of her dosages changed. Digoxin's on Bankers KO list. It's not on Everest's so I'm curious as to why they declined.

I'd look at CSI Life. CSI Life(will consider diabetes with arrhythmia if controlled and no episodes in 2 years. Digoxin's not on their KO list. If they won't take it, I'd do like Go Pokes suggested.

Latest posts

Back