Customizability of Compulife for Websites

Speak for yourself. I don't understand a freakin' word any of you are saying. I wish I did, but you all sound like Charlie Brown's teacher to me.

:noteworthy: Man am I glad you said that. I was feeling like that kid in the group laughing and nodding his head, so that the other kids did not know he had no clue what they were talking about.

Speak for yourself. I don't understand a freakin' word any of you are saying. I wish I did, but you all sound like Charlie Brown's teacher to me.

If you wanna see what I did over the weekend, go look at the new forms. They're still compulife integration forms, I just redid the html forms from scratch, then set up an internal php with a curl that posts the data to leads360 then outputs the quote.

The capture forms aren't active yet, still waiting on leads360 to finish the integration, but the verification is turned on.

lifeplanningtn.com/life-quotes.php

My opinion is that the new form is way prettier than the default compulife form.

The default form was intended to be small, making it very adaptable to a broad number of sites/styles.

What you have come up with looks very good.

Back