Datadepot Consumer Database

pomfin

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Do anyone can provide a sample data fields from the Business Mailing List ? Buy Email List, Sales Leads, Bulk Email Marketing Software, Consumer, Realtor, Real Estate Agent, Business Address Directory ? Data Depot. I know someone has purchased the database before. I am thinking of purchasing that. But their customer service was bad. They provide a website to request such things but they never return email or provide the sample. When you talk to their sales rep about it, they hang up the phone.

I would not use them. They don't anwers emails or anything. BIG RED FLAG...DOn't waste your time.

Yeah, and when their sales rep hangs up on you when you ask questions! Not a good sign.

Seriously??? That is bad....how can you hang up on a sales call when your getting questions from a prospective buyer of your service....

Yeah, and when their sales rep hangs up on you when you ask questions! Not a good sign.

If you need a good data list for consumer OR business we can make sure you don't wait for help....we have a full staff of marketing list agents standing by and we will beat any invoice from any other list broker! If you need a dialer to help you work and manage your list we have those as well! Email me for counts and prices...

[email protected]

You can see our databases here...

http://www.bestratereferrals.com/data.html

Last edited:
Ramond,

DataDepot has sells a business list for the entire state of Illinois for $200. Other agents have used the list with decent results. Do you have a similar list? What fields do you include? Owner's Name?

I finally purchased DataDepot database for my state. I know it is bad for their rep to hang up on me or transfer me to the help desk which is not helping at all. But finally they respond. Their price is too good to be passed. The database looks decent.

Record informational Services

public-record.com
These are the people who compile the data at the court websites and sell to all of the list providers.

Most of the flat fee programs you see are reseller companies to a direct source such as myself....same way sales genie is to info USA.....How it works is every piece of data sold by info usa is put into a master file in which sales geinie sells an unlimmited contract too...yes its a flat low fee per month for you but your buying only the data that you know for sure others have bought. If you work with a direct source you will get much fresher data and at least less saturation than a resold time and time agian list.

As a direct source we are exactly like INfo USA (except much cheaper). We do not have a flat fee per state program unfortunately for the cost perspective...But we do have reasoning...we limit the amount of times we sell a particular name to a given field.....For Example...if a piece of data (out of a large data contract) cost us 2 cents to buy and then 2 cents to manage and filter...that's a total cost of 4 cents....we limit to 3 times sold per industry at no more than 4 cents depending on quantity...(we can beat pricing on data becuase we have other platforms that make up for the difference in proffit margin) SInce we do direct mail, call center work, dialers we make money from many avenues, for us its no reason to over charge on the lists themselves.

Point is that we max out at 12 cents to the 4 cents (minus commissions etc...) The companies that sell a flat fee MUST sell the data at least 10 times to make the same amount which over saturates their lists....can they still work, sure, but probably not the same!

$200 with my data base will get you roughly 2500 records of "new business" records OR 5000 of existing business. (not sure how many your looking for on an unlimmited plan but in most cases there migt not even be that many. I will not sell the same name to the same field more than 3 times...That is how our model works. I work directly with the 3 largest aggrigators in the country under a direct contract of ownership. This means I own full right to these and I own everything available...I am NOT a reseller!

If you would like a count in your state shoot me an email...

[email protected]

Ramond,

DataDepot has sells a business list for the entire state of Illinois for $200. Other agents have used the list with decent results. Do you have a similar list? What fields do you include? Owner's Name?

You can promote your database. But I doubt there is any difference in terms of database if one buys from you or somewhere else. The service level may be differrent. It is the buyer's belief leading to a vendor to purchase the product, whether it is cheap or not cheap.

That not true! Database quality will range from vendor to vendor.....Im not saying im better than them all becuase there are select few that are exactly like me, who are owners of the data and not just resellers...They have the exact same quality......only difference between them and me is service and price.

As far as the difference between an unlimmted reseller and my direct access is HUGE in terms of return on your ROI, That is a fact.

What is more important is this... you want a vendor that understands what your trying to do, filters the data fresh and correctly, and does not resell your list up teen times. When dealing with any marketing source, whether its for a list, leads, or advertising, it all comes down to one thing....trust! I build my trust with my clients based on giving them nothing but the freshest most filtered data bases to call on for the best per lead price i possibly can....this, like insurance, is a repeat type of business for the honest lead brokers!

No matter where you go for your list...hit em hard and good luck!

You can promote your database. But I doubt there is any difference in terms of database if one buys from you or somewhere else. The service level may be differrent. It is the buyer's belief leading to a vendor to purchase the product, whether it is cheap or not cheap.

Back