Dave Ramsey Alert - Disclaimer!

Re: Dave Ramsey Alert -Disclaimer!

Excuse me newby. I always refer to filling out an application as "applying".

If you watch the video on his website, it states to become an ELP, you must complete the online application.

Again, sorry for using a term you don't agree with.

It's not called apply...it's called bid.
In our area Dave Ramsey even has endorsed local provider nursing homes and mattress stores.
He's an excellent pitchman and many people will be influenced by his "endorsements"

Excuse me newby. I always refer to filling out an application as "applying".

If you watch the video on his website, it states to become an ELP, you must complete the online application.

Again, sorry for using a term you don't agree with.

You can apply but if one of the other applicants outbids you, he will get the "endorsement."

Do you think Dave will only have one "applicant" that qualifies for his endorsement? No, they all will but only one will get it and that is the one that will pay him the most.

I'm not saying it's not a good deal for the agent. The people that he sends to you are probably great leads. They don't understand that Dave is paid to "endorse" the local providers in most cases.

Unless things have changed there is no bidding on a territory. Territories are priced according to the leads generated, applicants are chosen based on criteria they deem important. This is how I understand it, but could be mistaken.

Back