Delivering Health Policies

I totally agree with James. I think a client still likes to know who their dealing with. No better way than face to face.

I have delivered many policies and a lot of those I've left with the feeling that they were a bit annoyed with my presence only later to have them tell me that they truly appreciate my personal touch. Many referrals etc. 20 yrs from now...yes things may change, but today........not yet.

I'm not bragging but once people meet me face to face they like me even more. I'm sure James has the same experience. I also like to know who I'm dealing with, and sure you all would agree their is no better way to find that out than by visiting a client at their home. I'm not saying that its required, especially if they are far away but I will argue with anyone that it is a better way of doing business. Unless, of course you are some ugly slob and only possess phone charm.

Meeting people face to face is the way I was brought up selling. I don't see it ever going out of style. Is it easier? Sure. Is it better? NO WAY!

I was also brought up to sell face to face. But then again we used to have a milkman deliver our milk in glass bottles. Things change. I wonder if my parents miss the ice truck?

Remember when this was your cell phone? Times change.

oldcellphoneds4.jpg

Remember when clients couldn't see rates and were asked to sign an application 30 seconds after the pitch? Times change - have you?

healthquoteswr6.jpg

Health policies? Maybe...for retention and/or up selling. I would AWAYS deliver Life policies....too much money to pick up off the table by either selling more death benefit or converting to a more expensive policy type.

Back