Dental Insurance for Implants

There are a number of plans that work that way actually.
Please read the things I cited more carefully.

A dentist is not obligated to adjust their pricing when they are presented with an insurance card unless the dentist is in network with the insurance plan.

Most dental plans have a waiting period for major service coverage. This means you will not get major service coverage for one month's premium.

There are plans that cover 20% immediate Major coverage for one month's premium.
:laugh:

Only if the consumer immediately cancels the coverage after it has been in force for one month.

I wouldn't think it would be a particularly good use of an agent's time to work at selling a dental insurance policy to be in force one month.

I have gotten a $900 carrier payout to a provider, plus provider markdowns to network price, in my first month of coverage under a dental insurance plan. That does not mean I got those benefits for one month's premium.

:laugh:

Only if the consumer immediately cancels the coverage after it has been in force for one month.

I wouldn't think it would be a particularly good use of an agent's time to work at selling a dental insurance policy to be in force one month.

I have gotten a $900 carrier payout to a provider, plus provider markdowns to network price, in my first month of coverage under a dental insurance plan. That does not mean I got those benefits for one month's premium.
Who's working at selling a policy to be in force for one month?

You said:

LostDollar said:
Most dental plans have a waiting period for major service coverage. This means you will not get major service coverage for one month's premium.

And I caid your statement is wrong.

Who's working at selling a policy to be in force for one month?

You said:

LostDollar said:

And I caid your statement is wrong.
Unless a person pays a premium for only one month -- in total -- for a policy covering major services, they are not getting those services for one month's premium. That means they have to get a policy in force, have services done in the first month and then immediately get the policy dropped.

If that happens, I would agree that the person has gotten some insurance benefit for major services for one month's premium.

Unless a person pays a premium for only one month -- in total -- for a policy covering major services, they are not getting those services for one month's premium. That means they have to get a policy in force, have services done in the first month and then immediately get the policy dropped.

If that happens, I would agree that the person has gotten some insurance benefit for major services for one month's premium.
I'm not going back and forth with you LD. When I sell one of those policies, the person pays one month's premium upon issue. They can begin using it for Major coverage..............after one month's premium.

I'm not going back and forth with you LD. When I sell one of those policies, the person pays one month's premium upon issue. They can begin using it for Major coverage..............after one month's premium.
C'mon man. Go back and forth with him. The man's got like five sets of teeth.

Back