Diabetes Insulin and Seizures?

Any upline worth their salt can get that Foresters issue taken care of.

Again, you gotta pick somebody. :)

You guys were cc'd on every email between me and Foresters. Either you couldn't get it fixed, or you chose not to. Which should build my confidence?

You guys were cc'd on every email between me and Foresters. Either you couldn't get it fixed, or you chose not to. Which should build my confidence?

We told you as soon as you made a decision we would get it taken care of. We are not going to work on getting a contract taken care of when you aren't even sure if you want the contract with us...

We told you as soon as you made a decision we would get it taken care of. We are not going to work on getting a contract taken care of when you aren't even sure if you want the contract with us...

so, according to post #9 you are telling yourself you are not worth salt? gotta love the comedy this place provides....

so, according to post #9 you are telling yourself you are not worth salt? gotta love the comedy this place provides....

As has been said. His foresters contract was tied up. We could get that taken care of. But he hasn't wanted to commit to Efes, Fex or 360 or whoever. Once he decides, that upline can take care of it.

Or if they can't...they wouldn't be worth their salt.

As has been said. His foresters contract was tied up. We could get that taken care of. But he hasn't wanted to commit to Efes, Fex or 360 or whoever. Once he decides, that upline can take care of it.

Or if they can't...they wouldn't be worth their salt.
`

Who is "We" You and Jesus?

Back