Diabetes Insulin and Seizures?

Honestly after seeing all of the run around that had taken place with this agent with Galt, 360 and EFES I was not interested in working directly with him. He needs stability, training and mentoring. Similar to the reasons why you and Scott passed on him.

There has been no run around with 360. I have had no business with them. I also haven't had any dealings with FEX because when the conversation about putting all contracts with them came up I was not comfortable that I could get them away from EFES, so I didn't feel I could commit to that.

I made the mistake of signing with Matt, not knowing it included EFES. When Matt left EFES he left me with Chase. After numerous times of trying to get any kind of support from Chase it became clear that that wasn't going to work. When I asked what I needed to do to get the contracts released Chase then became a recruiter and tried to put me under Josh so that I could get the support he felt I needed.

When I couldn't get going under Matt or Chase, I went to another IMO who has done great at getting me going. I simply told Josh and Chase that I was not willing to abandon this IMO and pull contracts from him until I was comfortable with EFES. There is no two way street in these relationships and I refuse to be the one who does all the giving especially after I have been screwed over by your company already.

I simply asked that we begin the deal with the companies I had already with you and as soon as I was comfortable that we could work together I would transfer them.

You guys are a piece of work. When I told Josh that until I could get Foresters going I would not be comfortable trying to write only the companies I had with EFES. I was told that Tim Winders was able to write 300k using Trans as his goto, I could too. Now how is that in my best interest?

During our negotiations I was under the impression that I had three options. To be clear I emailed you two a summary of those options that you Chase said were correct. When I then chose an option Josh said it was no longer available.

Tell you what. You all can keep calling me damaged goods. Could care a less. If you would read through this forum with the eye of a new agent you would see that most of you come off as the scum of the Earth. Now we got Josh playing bully with his who's your upline at every question. Gullible prick. Sorry I didn't feel that you were the right way to go. Sorry you feel like you got left at the alter and decide to start bashing.

For all you marketers out there. I have a number of contracts with EFES that I would love to move. They are not go to companies but nice niche companies. I am not looking for training, just a chance to build a long term relationship. Could I eventually move all business to you, absolutely. But I will not do so immediately. Sorry that I have loyalty to the one guy I have met in this industry that is not a pos. Companies that need moved are Americo, RNA, Liberty, Aetna (maybe) and at some point in the future I will be moving Foresters.

After reading all the crap on here I can certainly understand why you would shy away. If you would consider then we could talk and I would put you in touch with my IMO and you could get the opinion of someone who is making money off of me currently and see what his thoughts are of me.

As of now I consider EFES a total mlm scam. The lack of maturity and professionalism are unreal. I have done my best to keep this crap off the boards, but you guys are just too big of punks who like to push people around. I will continue to ask questions on the board. Sorry I don't blindly go by what my IMO recommends. I ask for other agents opinions if I don't know where to place someone. That's my right. Now we can certainly play this stupid game every time I do, or if you don't want to help me just shut up. This is not your board to decide who get's to ask what. Hide behind your keyboards ya punks.

There has been no run around with 360. I have had no business with them. I also haven't had any dealings with FEX because when the conversation about putting all contracts with them came up I was not comfortable that I could get them away from EFES, so I didn't feel I could commit to that.

I made the mistake of signing with Matt, not knowing it included EFES. When Matt left EFES he left me with Chase. After numerous times of trying to get any kind of support from Chase it became clear that that wasn't going to work. When I asked what I needed to do to get the contracts released Chase then became a recruiter and tried to put me under Josh so that I could get the support he felt I needed.

When I couldn't get going under Matt or Chase, I went to another IMO who has done great at getting me going. I simply told Josh and Chase that I was not willing to abandon this IMO and pull contracts from him until I was comfortable with EFES. There is no two way street in these relationships and I refuse to be the one who does all the giving especially after I have been screwed over by your company already.

I simply asked that we begin the deal with the companies I had already with you and as soon as I was comfortable that we could work together I would transfer them.

You guys are a piece of work. When I told Josh that until I could get Foresters going I would not be comfortable trying to write only the companies I had with EFES. I was told that Tim Winders was able to write 300k using Trans as his goto, I could too. Now how is that in my best interest?

During our negotiations I was under the impression that I had three options. To be clear I emailed you two a summary of those options that you Chase said were correct. When I then chose an option Josh said it was no longer available.

Tell you what. You all can keep calling me damaged goods. Could care a less. If you would read through this forum with the eye of a new agent you would see that most of you come off as the scum of the Earth. Now we got Josh playing bully with his who's your upline at every question. Gullible prick. Sorry I didn't feel that you were the right way to go. Sorry you feel like you got left at the alter and decide to start bashing.

For all you marketers out there. I have a number of contracts with EFES that I would love to move. They are not go to companies but nice niche companies. I am not looking for training, just a chance to build a long term relationship. Could I eventually move all business to you, absolutely. But I will not do so immediately. Sorry that I have loyalty to the one guy I have met in this industry that is not a pos. Companies that need moved are Americo, RNA, Liberty, Aetna (maybe) and at some point in the future I will be moving Foresters.

After reading all the crap on here I can certainly understand why you would shy away. If you would consider then we could talk and I would put you in touch with my IMO and you could get the opinion of someone who is making money off of me currently and see what his thoughts are of me.

As of now I consider EFES a total mlm scam. The lack of maturity and professionalism are unreal. I have done my best to keep this crap off the boards, but you guys are just too big of punks who like to push people around. I will continue to ask questions on the board. Sorry I don't blindly go by what my IMO recommends. I ask for other agents opinions if I don't know where to place someone. That's my right. Now we can certainly play this stupid game every time I do, or if you don't want to help me just shut up. This is not your board to decide who get's to ask what. Hide behind your keyboards ya punks.

Your post is all over the place and is simply not true for the most part.

1.) I didn't even know about you until Matt was released but you place that blame on EFES on what he did or did not tell you.

2.)I never called you "damaged goods". I stated that you went back and forth between at least three different IMO's and could not commit to either which is fine other than you continued to probe instead of committing. I tried helping you during this process and it was strung out way too long and wasted too many people's time because you didn't know what you wanted.

Your post is a prime example of why I did not want to move forward and have you work directly with me.

Lastly, I only posted here today about this when the question came up on why would you go under Josh and take "less commission". Sorry your feelings got hurt over me responding to that but I did not say anything bad about you as a man or person. Simply that you were indecisive and unsure what you wanted during the whole process. Since you seem upset to the point where you have decided to bash EFES if you would like to hash it out feel free to call me. You have all of my contact info.

Chase Urich
972-339-0191

Yeah the only option that was not available was you getting on Efes fixed price leads and writing the business elsewhere.

I don't know any IMO out there that would agree to that, so I told you that option wasn't available.

Telling you to pick somebody is in your best interest. Maybe you got spun around off the start or maybe Lowery was right, I don't know. But in this Biz, you gotta have leads. In most areas the only way to do that affordable is to get on a set priced lead program.

There's only 3 good options I know of on that front. Efes, 360 or Fex.

So again, I keep telling you to pick someone.

You don't need all those contracts, just grab one company at 110%~, drop your own leads and have fun.

You don't need all those contracts, just grab one company at 110%~, drop your own leads and have fun.

There are very successful producers who do this but it still requires commitment. Even more so if you choose to manage your own drops to insure you are getting the highest ROI possible.

I think its easy to poke fun at a new guy...it can be very confusing and while it did not work out for monstrhunter with a few of us that doesnt mean he cant rebound and be a huge producer and successful. I know he has the potential to write a lot of good sticky business, he is not lazy, maybe a little confused on how some things work and timing was unfortunately off for him with some of us...but I think he will pull it together and do fine. Hey Rearden....how is that for extending olive branches?

----------

Your post is all over the place and is simply not true for the most part.

1.) I didn't even know about you until Matt was released but you place that blame on EFES on what he did or did not tell you.

2.)I never called you "damaged goods". I stated that you went back and forth between at least three different IMO's and could not commit to either which is fine other than you continued to probe instead of committing. I tried helping you during this process and it was strung out way too long and wasted too many people's time because you didn't know what you wanted.

Your post is a prime example of why I did not want to move forward and have you work directly with me.

Lastly, I only posted here today about this when the question came up on why would you go under Josh and take "less commission". Sorry your feelings got hurt over me responding to that but I did not say anything bad about you as a man or person. Simply that you were indecisive and unsure what you wanted during the whole process. Since you seem upset to the point where you have decided to bash EFES if you would like to hash it out feel free to call me. You have all of my contact info.

Chase Urich
972-339-0191

How the hell could he NOT KNOW, your mail program and agreement has EFES stamped all over it worse than a $5 hooker :D That in itself is not true. Its true you didnt know about him until I submitted his contracts and the lead paperwork, so if he told you he didnt know it was EFES was BS.

I still like the guy and he has guts, he isnt a chicken crap....again I think once he gets straight on all his contracts he will be a great agent, well, actually I think he probably is a pretty good agent now, just still a little confused....thats why I dont get bent out of shape about this....I still remember when I first started....it can get confusing.

How the hell could he NOT KNOW, your mail program and agreement has EFES stamped all over it worse than a $5 hooker :D That in itself is not true. Its true you didnt know about him until I submitted his contracts and the lead paperwork, so if he told you he didnt know it was EFES was BS. I still like the guy and he has guts, he isnt a chicken crap....again I think once he gets straight on all his contracts he will be a great agent, well, actually I think he probably is a pretty good agent now, just still a little confused....thats why I dont get bent out of shape about this....I still remember when I first started....it can get confusing.

I agree. I wish him the best and my issue was with the blame game comments.

Talk about damaged goods!!! This would be the equivalent to marrying a girl who worked at the bunny ranch.

Working at the Bunny Ranch and working at FEX seem to be the same thing, you are gonna get F'ed either way......

Latest posts

Back