Did anyone Receive Their AARP Med Supp Renewals

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
Did they change the pay date because I didn't receive mine this month. It usually comes in the second week. I noticed last month instead of getting paid on Tuesday they paid on Thursday or Friday.

Did they change the pay date because I didn't receive mine this month. It usually comes in the second week. I noticed last month instead of getting paid on Tuesday they paid on Thursday or Friday.

I think this is the 5th thread you've started about their renewals. You should have it memorized by now.;)

wow gollini52 you must not have much of a life. For you to take the time to look at my 100's of posts and find that I've asked about AARP Med supp renewals 3 or 4 times over the past 5 years. I was just asking other agents if they've received their renewals because I didn't

wow gollini52 you must not have much of a life. For you to take the time to look at my 100's of posts and find that I've asked about AARP Med supp renewals 3 or 4 times over the past 5 years. I was just asking other agents if they've received their renewals because I didn't

Hahaha. Actually, I remembered seeing you ask that question a couple of times before before, so out of curiosity I quickly scanned the titles of the threads you've started asking the same question. I didn't go all the way back and only took a couple of minutes. I found 5 times.

They might have a printable pay cycle showing the days they pay...some companies do. They probably also have a commissions department that you could quickly find out where your check is. That's what I would do.

Hope this was helpful.

Just funnin' with you.;)

It should show up this weekend...then hit the checking account Tuesday. They sent an email a couple of weeks ago showing commission schedule for the rest of 2015.

Back