Did KSKJ stop paying renewals?

Pretty sure posting stuff like this online about any carrier isn’t going to get you paid any quicker
Even more so showing how shitty of person and a legit crook Tony and stu and all of them over there at ksjk are. Bunch of 2 faced asshats. They owe me money as part of contractual agreement. You don't get to steal ones money and then justify not paying them because I became an asshole about it. I'm the asshole as a reaction to their theft. It's mindsets like yours that makes this world such a screwed up place baseball7. I don't need or want the money from them now. This is on their heads. When one of them finds out their wives are cheating or when one gets that nasty diagnosis at the doctors office. Whatever devastating news is brought. I don't pray this but it's the way I truly believe the world works. I don't wish ill will on anyone, rather quite to the opposite. But karma is real and should be feared. Gods wrath or universal karmic whatever you want to call it. Its real. And one day unfortunately they will pay for thier actions. Those that screw others over intentionally pay a steep price eventually. And because you are an asshole is never an excuse to steal from someone.

Last edited:
Even more so showing how shitty of person and a legit crook Tony and stu and all of them over there at ksjk are. Bunch of 2 faced asshats. They owe me money as part of contractual agreement. You don't get to steal ones money and then justify not paying them because I became an asshole about it. I'm the asshole as a reaction to their theft. It's mindsets like yours that makes this world such a screwed up place baseball7. I don't need or want the money from them now. This is on their heads. When one of them finds out their wives are cheating or when one gets that nasty diagnosis at the doctors office. Whatever devastating news is brought. I don't pray this but it's the way I truly believe the world works. I don't wish ill will on anyone, rather quite to the opposite. But karma is real and should be feared. Gods wrath or universal karmic whatever you want to call it. Its real. And one day unfortunately they will pay for thier actions. Those that screw others over intentionally pay a steep price eventually. And because you are an asshole is never an excuse to steal from someone.
It is all in your head, dont you put that evil on those 2.

Last edited:
It is all in your head, dont you put that evil on those 2.

Truly appreciate the video. How do you argue with Ricky Bobby lol. I could see how you could make such a conclusion. But you either didn't read my comment. Or you are assuming a lack of sincerity in my comment. And or just aren't that brushed up on faith and still view God as a limited God. I meant my comment quite literally. Still do. All my comment was, is literally what the Bible tells you I just happened to put some of the gory 1st testament details in there. I don't wish ill will for anyone of them. Rather I wish for their mercy. Because of my beliefs with conviction I know what is to come. Who are you to question my conviction in my beleifs? My words are quite literal and not meant to be assumed or twisted. How about we just leave this one to dear lord tiny infant sweet baby Jesus.

And all in my head huh? Look at what they just did to all of fex. But all in my head. Yeah that didn't age well for you there pal now did it.

It was literally a quote from the movie. I didnt literally mean it was made up by you, just making fun of the wishing ill will on someone & it made me think of the funny part of Taladega Nights .

Back