Kskj unethical business practices continue

The sending of that letter was a terrible thing to do. And it's deceptive as well.

It has certainly damaged my business. Which I guess was the intent? It's very hard to quantify the damage. Especially the reputation damage. I've been able to handle it with every person that's called. And there's been many calls. I'm not concerned about those. Except for a couple that said the letter made it look like I did something wrong. I'm hearing that from other agents too. Their customers think they did something.

The ones I'm most concerned about are the ones that haven't called.
Exactly. It is intended to diminish trust. No doubt about that. Like I said why send it to my clients 5 yrs later and not the same time all of yours were sent. So if mine was in obvious retaliation then obviously all of fex's had an agenda behind it as well. But for mine it's 5 yrs later. Like what excuse is there for that. Because I called them on not paying me money that is contractually due to me that I earned. Some shady shady sobs over there at ksjk for sure.

The sending of that letter was a terrible thing to do. And it's deceptive as well.

It has certainly damaged my business. Which I guess was the intent? It's very hard to quantify the damage. Especially the reputation damage. I've been able to handle it with every person that's called. And there's been many calls. I'm not concerned about those. Except for a couple that said the letter made it look like I did something wrong. I'm hearing that from other agents too. Their customers think they did something.

The ones I'm most concerned about are the ones that haven't called.

KSKJ has really shamed themselves.

Even if they were to offer a contract to an agent now, who in his or her right mind would want it? Maybe take it to help service existing clients. But I'd never sell another KSKJ policy. Ever. As in NEVER.

You were terminated for cause. After making a scene on a carrier trip, correct?

which means you don’t have any right to your renewals afterwards. Sounds like that’s the end of the conversation but I guess you’re just attention seeking.

which means you don’t have any right to your renewals afterwards. Sounds like that’s the end of the conversation but I guess you’re just attention seeking.
Woah dude. Special Ed over here behind a keyboard. First of all I have ksjk fly me on my all inclusive resort vacation to end up in the lobby of the resort in aruba telling stu Buchanan to shove my kskj contract up his ass, infront of kskj investors. Not my proudest even though I say it like it is. I could have just been slick and sent the email and seen their faces at the pool the next day. But that's the facts. I self termed. There was no for cause. So basically your entire comment is made up bs that means nothing because it's not true.
But your first comment I responded kindly but I could get your tone. But gave the benefit of the doubt. Nope sure enough here you are swinging your little pepe energy on the internet. Brother I'd rather be the guy that needs a hug than the guy that hates himself and is an emasculated little boy. Wife probably cheats you name it. Whatever your excuse is to act the way you do. I don't know why you are. So you are attempting to belittle me, unwarranted because ive never spoken to you, on the internet to make yourself feel better about your little pepe.
Dude get your facts straight, grow up, grow a pair, eat another d**k and have a nice life. You aren't worth the energy or responding to anymore.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of the fact that he spammed my website all night long.

Btw—-There is a few good self-help services you can contact online instead of my website the next time you’re having a mental breakdown.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of the fact that he spammed my website all night long.

Btw—-There is a few good self-help services you can contact online instead of my website the next time you’re having a mental breakdown.
You just said in the previous post that it was not worth responding to him again, but now you do respond. Lol

You are just flat wrong on that. He was not termed for cause. I know exactly what happened and how. I was present. It didn't happen exactly as he says either. But the end result was not a term for cause. Even if it had been it's wrong to bring it up in that manner. And for what reason?

I know both of you and you are both wrong. I do know heretolearn better. I consider him a friend. He's crazy as a loon and I think he will agree.

Of course he's over the top. That's who he is. But he's a business writing MF'er and he writes good business. He would earn 2-3 reward trips per year on his own pen. He beats to his own drum and kowtows to no one. I love that about him.

He is one of those people that if I went into a battle and asked him if he's with me and he says yes, I never have to ask again. There's very few people in this world you can say that about.

He's a passionate MF'er too. So what? Where there's no emotion there's no motion either.

I let my wife read this without telling her who Heretolearn was. She knew as soon as she read it who it was. Her comment was "well, he's not wrong!".

And he's not. At least on the premise of what he's talking about. I wish he hadn't done it this way. He is owed the money he's asking for. Just because his message delivery isn't how it should be doesn't mean his message is wrong.

Back