Did KSKJ stop paying renewals?

I don't get anything from them. And I have no log in anymore. To be honest I don't remember ever having a log in or needing to use it. Fortunately I do have my entire book of business that was sent to me 2 months before I termed the contract. How can they charge me back 2, 3 or 4 yrs later? If I stopped writing in 1/19 why would they still pay me some for another 23 months and then just cut it completely? If that was the case then they are charging me back 24 months after writing the policy(if there is one and i happened to write it 1/19) and it was such a big policy that all 4 yrs of renewals are whiped out till now and who knows how much longer? I think it's somewhere around 10 to 12k missing per year. So lets say its only 8k 2021, 6k 2022, and 4k 2023. That's counting a hyge percentage dropping off. Thats 18k in renewals. So depending on rate that's 20 to 30 death claims they are holding from one month? I didn't write that many to them in 1/19. I just don't see how it's possible. What are they making me pay the death benefit instead of my commission back?

Those are good and valid questions. And you have to get those answers from them.

As for a rescission chargeback, say you wrote it in 2019. They died in ‘21 but before it was 2 years old. And they didn’t pay the claim. You are charged back.

Now, the kind of money you are talking about it’s unlikely that’s the reason. There would have a ton of those to take all your money.

You are owed a full accounting. My contact with KSKJ says I’m vested from day 1.

I can’t imagine yours says differently.

You have to demand, not ask, a full commission report for the period in question.

Just call them. It would have been better to call them as soon as you realized there was a problem. But call them anyway. They’ll either fix it or tell you why they can’t.
I did just realize. Yesterday. I had my checking statements audited for something else and just noticed with all the carrier names for renewals there was none that says ksjk. During my FE time I wrote then the second most. Rna foresters moo aetna liberty trans Gerber you name it. They all keep on paying me. I even get amam overrides renewals for a downline agent that hasn't sold a policy in 2yrs. But nothing from the good old heathens. I appreciate the advice. Maybe a call is in order.

Last edited:
Those are good and valid questions. And you have to get those answers from them.

As for a rescission chargeback, say you wrote it in 2019. They died in ‘21 but before it was 2 years old. And they didn’t pay the claim. You are charged back.

Now, the kind of money you are talking about it’s unlikely that’s the reason. There would have a ton of those to take all your money.

You are owed a full accounting. My contact with KSKJ says I’m vested from day 1.

I can’t imagine yours says differently.

You have to demand, not ask, a full commission report for the period in question.
I'm pretty sure we have the same contract brother.
As far as the math. Yeah. 4 yrs won the trip. It started at 50k didn't it. But then went to 60k for 2nd 2 yrs I think. And i wrote well over what was needed. But to keep it super generous. On the low end let's call it 200k in written business. And half of it fell off. Which is a ridiculously high amount especially for a company that basically can't be replaced. So 100k and we will go to the tail end 5 yrs at 4.5%. That's 4500 a year. 13,500 over the last 3 yrs I haven't recieved a dime. And this is at very generous numbers. How big are these supposed death chargebacks?

I'm pretty sure we have the same contract brother.
As far as the math. Yeah. 4 yrs won the trip. It started at 50k didn't it. But then went to 60k for 2nd 2 yrs I think. And i wrote well over what was needed. But to keep it super generous. On the low end let's call it 200k in written business. And half of it fell off. Which is a ridiculously high amount especially for a company that basically can't be replaced. So 100k and we will go to the tail end 5 yrs at 4.5%. That's 4500 a year. 13,500 over the last 3 yrs I haven't recieved a dime. And this is at very generous numbers. How big are these supposed death chargebacks?

That's what I said. Your numbers are too much for it to be recission chargebacks. Unless everybody died. :1wink:

Didn't realize who you are till now. Good to hear from you. I heard you were off the grid. No wonder you haven't been looking at it.

That's what I said. Your numbers are too much for it to be recission chargebacks. Unless everybody died. :1wink:

Didn't realize who you are till now. Good to hear from you. I heard you were off the grid. No wonder you haven't been looking at it.
Miss chatting with you as well. Yes I've been fortunate living a blessed life. I spend more time in central and south america than the states. I guess its a good problem to have to not watch my bank statements. But that's my fault. We all know the insurance industry is a pyramid. I should have had my assistant baby sitting this. But lets just hope this was a mistake. I get accounting errors. Id love to receive a large deposit that corrects everything and then delete this thread. keep the past the past. It was all of this stress and headache of why I got out lol.

I haven't recieved any renewals since 2020

Just trying to wrap my mind around how it's even possible.

But either way that doesn't make sense.

I just don't see how it's possible.

Maybe a call is in order.

over the last 3 yrs I haven't recieved a dime.

But lets just hope this was a mistake.

You've been wringing your hands for three years. Pick up the phone!

You've been wringing your hands for three years. Pick up the phone!
I've been wringing my hands for 3 days. Not 3 years. And I did pick up the phone. I was assuming that they tried to pull some slick stuff and were going to claim I was termed for cause. Thier contract states they don't have to pay renewals then. But I think my assumption was incorrect and they just made an accounting error somehow. But I just found out about this last week.

Well the answer is in. They admitted via email that they owe me money. Yet refuse to tell me anymore. They keep saying they are busy and will get around to it when they can. Your part of the contract was to bring them business. Their part was to pay you. So this is theft. Theft of income. You meet with Tony and Stu and you could tell within minutes that they were shady characters. This further proving it. Moral of the story just be careful when doing business with criminals that hide behind faith. I assure you there is nothing Christian about this company or it's employees. Crooks just like the rest that need to take from others for their own gain.

Pretty sure posting stuff like this online about any carrier isn’t going to get you paid any quicker

Back