Different Marketing Idea-Annuity’s for Newborns!

Here's a little clue:

Mention college. Mention "start-in-life" fund. You'll make sales. Don't mention retirement for the newborn because 99.99% won't give a **** about that no matter how rich they may be. If you don't believe me, test it in the field.

Here's a little clue:

Mention college. Mention "start-in-life" fund. You'll make sales. Don't mention retirement for the newborn because 99.99% won't give a **** about that no matter how rich they may be. If you don't believe me, test it in the field.

What, you mean grandpa doesn't care about little Ricky's retirement? Shocker!

Here's a little clue:

Actually if you look at my web site www.kisstrust.com you will see that I have tested it in the field for the past several years. And I am happy to say that we have sold hundreds of these across the country placed inside an irrevocable trust. Many of them are worth in excess of 100k and many continue to make contributions every month. And as they are placed in an irrevocable trust the assets cannot be moved and the distributions are protected. In fact I have had clients who have purchased as many as 12 of these from me, one for each of their grandchildren.

We are converting our patent pending process into a wholesale platform for insurance agents and wealth managers. It will allow anyone registered with us to access our wholesale platform and instantly provide a custom trust document for a nominal fee to the client and provide a unique turnkey marketing tool for the agent. Our wholesale version should launch in the next 3 months.

However Franz you are correct that when you mention college many people do listen. Our system does allow for someone set education as a distribution option within our trust. In fact you can set it up in a way that any unused assets after college are used to fund a financial safety net for later in life. This is just one example as there are other potential distribution options, but it is a very versatile and proven marketing/savings/simplified estate planning tool.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'll go one step further. Even if it was guaranteed to grow 10%, I don't think you would find a whole lot of people to stick with the plan for that many years. The parents have to die at some point in time. Along the way some guy is gonna come along and tell the now adult child that he can do much better than 10% and the stupid guy would probably move the money and lose it all anyway. :D

This is a way and a concept to get people thinking and doing something vs. nothing. It then allows you to get a grip on perhaps whatever else you can get your hands on. Find the money. You have to be able to see the forest through the trees here. Don't focus so much on what the growth number is. I'll use my 6% return chart I posted above with yearly increases and show 1.5 million on a 100 bucks a month start.

6%, 8%, 10% none of it matters. All look like small numbers to me. People who go for this concept just want to see a big number at the end. They aren't gonna follow the plan anyway.

Ob1kanobee,
When I sell this I always place these assets in an irrevocable trust to prevent what you mentioned above. This way the asset can only be used for the original intended purpose. I love your phase “forest through the trees” because it is right on point with this concept.
If you’re interested in this concept I can give you access to our trust document at no cost. Just give me some feedback on your experience with your client.

Last edited:
Back