Direct Billing Question

Yes the first day out with them was great and a lot of fun... They are easy to set appointments with too... Two thumbs up from me... Thankful to have another option for leads DM leads.

Travis

Yes they are, heck last week i had some that were 60 days old, did not say life insurance, most would not answer the phone, slow week, 7 appts cause i had some family things to do....sunbathing on the deck lol, any way still wrote $3000, i think the age demo is important too.

yes, It comes up when they want to wait until payday to set appointment. I tell them not to be concerned, all I am providing is information, they can decide to with it from there. Then I tell them I don't collect money when I come out etc.

Now I get what you are saying. Some one without any kind positive of banking relationship. Its OK with you that they now buy a policy that because of their circumstances will have a very low chance of paying. But for you if they pay a few months you will be able to somehow profit by this. So my question to you is how many times do you re-write this person? How is this working out for you?

Assuming prospect has agreed to appointment. Mrs. Jones, I don't collect any money when I come out. What the insurance company will need is a bank authorization to take your payment the next time you get paid. You do have a checking or savings account? Oh great see you soon.

I really hope all you new agents read this and learn to never ever do it this way! Such horrible advice.

You should erase all that mess from your telephone vocabulary.

Ive come to realize this guy is full of bs. He is a troll and an fe agent hater, probably some chump who could not cut it, take a look at the retarded info he is putting out about doing mailings, for the love of God I hope any new agents don't take him seriously, his advice will bankrupt them :D:D

Disagree with walking from bad business.

Reason being, who ate you to judge. I have business still on the books from 3 years ago that I would have guaranteed would lapse in the first month. Others fall off that I would have bet would stay in for years.

Write anyone who can qualify on both payment mode and health. If they qualify for 5 star or snl and can write a check/money order today then it's a go

I agree, I have company where I get as earned that do direct bill and that's where I put them.

Also, I ask for 6 months or 12 months. Sometimes they really want it and will try to pay.

Back