Direct mail FE cost

Don't know if anybody is living rent free in my head. I haven't check. But if you are ...

Effective July 1st I'll be requiring a damage deposit and a one year lease.

Noah if you think less of someone because they were born with some deformities, doesn’t that say more about you than about them?

Nah good twist on the conversation you’re very good at pretending not to see my other questions for you.

I’m referring to JD’s comments on me,Todd,Don,Greg and many others.

People who are big braggers,run people down are simply feeling jealous and inferior.

People who are real winners in life usually want to help others,have nice things to say.

Call it like I see it.

Nah good twist on the conversation you’re very good at pretending not to see my other questions for you.

I’m referring to JD’s comments on me,Todd,Don,Greg and many others.

People who are big braggers,run people down are simply feeling jealous and inferior.

People who are real winners in life usually want to help others,have nice things to say.

Call it like I see it.

You don't call it like you see it. And I don't brag. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. You talk one way for the public to see and then a completely different story in private.

In Ky we call that a damn liar. But you go on and hang with Todd and Greg. The 3 of you make a great set. Problem with riding with that group is that none of you can trust each other.

But you are all internet tough guys.

I didn't include DonP because he is just playing you. And you are too dense to see it.

giphy.gif

Back