Direct mail FE cost

Also spoke w lead connection today and they said for $525 I could do an 1,000 piece mailer. In my area, they said average return is 1%-1.5%. Not horrible.

If you do get 10 to 15 cards back I'd be happy for you but also surprised.

I've done the Walmart gift card in the past and I did not see an appreciable difference in the return of responders.

I did, however, cold knock the non-responders to whom I mailed the card in addition to those few who did respond (I was getting 5 to 8 responders/1000 last time I mailed. If you are comfortable knocking the neighbors on your mailing list who didn't respond in addition to those who did respond, you can bring your lead cost down a great deal, as every name on the list becomes a lead, and you will get in some doors and sell some policies.

JD you're so wrong. You always attack me first. I think you try to over compesate because of some kind of insecurity.

Simply not true. You have always instigated attacks towards me. And everyone else. You were voted asshole of the year here for a reason. You can lie about it but it's still just lies.

Even in your denial you attack.

I'm not compensating or overcompensating for anything. I'm not pimping anything. It doesn't matter one iota what you or anyone here thinks of me. You are the one trying to recruit. That's why you attack me. You don't want agents to hear the truth.

On the other forum it sounds like you're working Medicare 12 hours a day from free carrier leads. How do you find time to drop so much fe mail?

I should have said only a small portion is fe . But mailing to same demographics. That’s about my total mail # the last yr . My friends are all fe mail. Medicare mail has .3-.5 higher return . There’s no agent in the country dropping his own per 1000 consistently getting 1.5% unless it’s a total scam super deceiving mailer .

Simply not true. You have always instigated attacks towards me. And everyone else. You were voted asshole of the year here for a reason. You can lie about it but it's still just lies.

Even in your denial you attack.

I'm not compensating or overcompensating for anything. I'm not pimping anything. It doesn't matter one iota what you or anyone here thinks of me. You are the one trying to recruit. That's why you attack me. You don't want agents to hear the truth.

Lol.....looks like I'm the one living rent free in your head...lol. I've never attacked you first, ever.

Lol.....looks like I'm the one living rent free in your head...lol. I've never attacked you first, ever.

You even attacked me in your denial post in this thread. And you certainly attacked me first. There's no reason for me to attack you. You attacked me because I was hurting your recruiting.

Yes it would not make sense to think Newby knows anything about direct mail since he has only mailed consistently for 26 years and has spent multi-millions of dollars on direct mail and tested every single type of lead card known to mankind with every variation of wording, size, color, offers, etc. lol
I'd never ask this Newby guy about direct mail. Everybody knows it takes longer than 26 yrs to do a mail drop.

The world I live in is the real world . When’s the last time you ran fe dm hard week in week out ? 12 yrs ? You sit in your office like a fat cat collecting millions in overrides. Hell at least Travis is in Nashville giving ridealongs .
When’s the last time you had to make sure 100 agents had fresh leads to run every week?

You ain’t special! Even though your mom tells you differently.

Back