Direct Mail Response 4 Med Supp After Aep

If he sold those Med Supps in the Miami area his first year commission could be, depending on the age of the prospect, $400+ and as high as $500 or even more with the older ages.

I have written several policies in FL where my first year commission is in or approaching the $450 to $500 range. A little more time consuming prospecting there than in Missouri but a whole lot more profitable.

A hard working agent can make a lot of money selling Med Supps in FL. Yes I know that they have MA's also. MA's have about a 29% market share.

$210 for a med sup in my area of florida, commissions suck but its the uhc sup which is the best in my zips

$210 for a med sup in my area of florida, commissions suck but its the uhc sup which is the best in my zips

So that would bring it down to $630 in commissions. KJ, how much commission did you make and how much did you spend on leads? Are you sure you are getting 300% ROI? You can get in a hole fast if you inflate your numbers...

You guys aren't understanding what he is saying. He's just happy that on his first mailer he did "ok".

If he kept on doing 3 med supps then it's not worth it. But, he feels it's a starting point and it will get better.

And, I dont factor in residuals on ROI but it is nice to know you will have it.

its amazing how much bs one has to sift through on this forum to find just one piece of useful info, a bunch of winey ass girls as far as I can tell. Gee, i only got 2%, really, no i got 3% . W@ell you must not be doing it right. Are you guys for real here or something? Most of you here either dont have a life or your girlfreind kicked you out a long time ago for having nothing to do.

its amazing how much bs one has to sift through on this forum to find just one piece of useful info, a bunch of winey ass girls as far as I can tell. Gee, i only got 2%, really, no i got 3% . W@ell you must not be doing it right. Are you guys for real here or something? Most of you here either dont have a life or your girlfreind kicked you out a long time ago for having nothing to do.

What's even more amazing is someone scolding others about a thread that hasn't been updated for a year.

Rick

I know this is an old thread, but KJ, are you still doing DM?

After a couple of years with DM I can say I think its worth it. I still only get between 4-8 sales per mailer but my months are much much better because of referrals.

dont get so defensive, i often review posts regardless of the date looking for that little tidbit of info, but what a headache a guy can get reading these grown adults bitching back and forth. I wonder if thats how they sell insurance too, I bet it is and thats why they got so much time to banter back and forth online. But now here you have we go and you too have succeeded in dragging me down to your level.....

agentinsure said:
dont get so defensive, i often review posts regardless of the date looking for that little tidbit of info, but what a headache a guy can get reading these grown adults bitching back and forth. I wonder if thats how they sell insurance too, I bet it is and thats why they got so much time to banter back and forth online. But now here you have we go and you too have succeeded in dragging me down to your level.....

Just think how annoying it is going to be for the next person reading this with your added garbage....

Back