DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

Back in the "good ol' days" I was personally writing around 80 per year knocking doors and calling on referrals.. Back then, I did not know of anyone that was using direct mail for med supp and only one or two that using it for FE.. My, how times have changed.. :yes:

Kind of hard to use DM when mail arrived by train, stagecoach and Pony Express.

Kind of hard to use DM when mail arrived by train, stagecoach and Pony Express.
Well, by the time the card arrived and I saddled up my ol' mule and rode out to their place a lot of them had already passed on.. Was nice when the telegraph came into play and I could message ahead.. Much more dependable than using a smoke signal relay.. :SLEEP:

Last edited:
I would agree to all your points.

Most give up and probably don't get to 50 lives.

Paying living expenses AND marketing costs to get to 300 is tough. I usually figure 3 to 5 years. Can be quicker if you put a lot of $$$ in lead gen. (I didn't and still put almost $0 in).

SAI has been at this about 10 years. He is still thinking he will crack 100 lives before the next decade.
I got really lazy after hitting the renewal number I was aiming for... 2018 was the first year my income didn’t grow in over 8 years...

What are the best lead generators everyone is using? I am fairly new and have not got near my goal numbers.... Does the DM work? I have tried targeting low income for all year enrollments and not very good response on those

I have tried targeting low income for all year enrollments and not very good response on those

Targeting lower income is not the best idea.

I personally don’t filter by income, and sell some very high income, and very low income. If I only sold medigap (no mapd), then I might filter out the lowest income.

But, why on earth would you exclude people who can pay for a supplement without having to think too much about the premium?

Look to be honest - for me not to jump on something that is quick money, should really be a clue for folks to stay away . . .

I think the ending of this concept is going to leave a lot of folks hurting. Especially, if CMS claws back the money . . .

Back