DNC List - Live Transfers

Danieltoots

Hello,

I am relatively new to insurance and had a question. I am working with a call center over seas and they are sending me live transfers, they said they are scrubbing the data against the DNC list to be TCPA compliant.

But sometimes things can happen or people can slip through. Is there anything I can do on my end to make sure I can sell who I am on the phone with legally without worrying about being sued or losing my license?

If I were to ask them at the beginning of the call "Are you on the DNC List.." every single person is on that list so I wouldn't have a business.

Hello,

I am relatively new to insurance and had a question. I am working with a call center over seas and they are sending me live transfers, they said they are scrubbing the data against the DNC list to be TCPA compliant.

But sometimes things can happen or people can slip through. Is there anything I can do on my end to make sure I can sell who I am on the phone with legally without worrying about being sued or losing my license?

If I were to ask them at the beginning of the call "Are you on the DNC List.." every single person is on that list so I wouldn't have a business.

Your statement at the end makes no sense . One one had you want it to be legal but then you’re every person is on the DNC list and you’d have no business . I’d bet 10-1 most foreign call centers not scrubbing the data .

In short, not in this instance. It's the primary reason why I'm very fickle on taking control of lead generation out of my hands.

Is it "harder?" Absolutely.

But they tend to be better leads and I know the from the beginning to end process.

Hello,

Be careful! Those overseas telemarketers have zero incentive to scrub the lists they call. And when you get busted you are the one who has to suffer, they're overseas and out of US jurisdiction. If you want to work the BEST FE leads in America then TV leads would be the ticket.

Here's a sample of one of the TV leads we work. Call me with any questions.

https://ispot.tv/a/IkaM

Hello,

Be VERY careful working with oversea generated live transfer leads.
They call anyone and everyone over and over and over as much as 15 times within 5- minutes. The initial call is NEVER what you are hearing. The initial call is then transferred to a 2nd screener where you will be told this was a person who called in.

[QUOTE="BibH, post: 1380077, member: 80156" I’d bet 10-1 most foreign call centers not scrubbing the data .[/QUOTE]

I would only change that to say "most call centers".

About 70% of phone numbers in the database at YourListStore.com are flagged as on the DNC list. What does that mean? If you are a call center trying to generate leads in an area, and the 30% you're working are beat to death, what do you do next?

To be honest, most agents care more about lead price and volume than anything else. Do you think anyone would pay 3x for leads to a call center "playing by the rules" to help support "ethical business"?

Personally, I think the role of telemarketing altogether has changed, and with the way most lead gen works, it is a useful thing to do to enhance developing a sales pipeline, but you really do need to be more rounded out.

Back