do you answer the phone on weekends?

If my phone rings, I answer it. That simple.

But I'll never forget the time my cell phone rang during a funeral.
My ring tone back then was the theme song for the Walking Dead.

That one got a little froggy.
A while back I was with my wife and kids at a museum. We were taking a guided tour with other people.
There was a lady there with a Joe Biden T-shirt on.
At this point my text message ring tone was the sound of a shot gun blast. And I always have my volume all the way up. because, why not?

Well, I guess I didn't have a signal for most of the tour. Then at one point it got very quiet because the tour guide stopped talking for a moment or two, and 5 or 6 text messages came through.

My wife got a little embarrassed (as she usually is by me), but the horrified look on the liberal's face was totally worth it. My kids literally fell over laughing 😂

All calls go to my voice mail. Message includes my email address stating that's the best way to reach me during OEP. Works like a charm. Handle questions via email while on calls or on my own schedule

I'm thinking of updating my voicemail with this today. This is a wonderful idea.

I appreciate everyone's input on this.

I recommend being clear in the spelling of an easy email address and say it twice. Many will call back twice to get the email again as they aren't ready to write down

Back