Do You Attempt to Try to Resell FE?

For every 100 "thank you for your time" cards mailed out, how many call back within the next 12 mos. ready to buy? Interesting idea.

I've never counted them. I would make an educated guess that it's 1 in 10. And maybe some would have called without the card? I do notice that I get more call backs since I've used the cards. I have been doing them for a little over a year and a half. I use SOC. It costs me $.88/card. I personalize everyone. Just takes a few minutes.

My opinion is that it's worth my time or I would stop it.

Even one sale out of 100 cards would justify the expense. What is SOC?

Send Out Cards. It's a computer program that automates sending cards of all types. I use it for bithday cards, too. You can send gifts along with a card. I have never sent any of the gifts like cookies and stuff. I have sent gift card to other agents for referrals.

It's a nice system. It is an MLM and they want you to sign up and have other sign up under you. There is a user only option and that's what I use. I just want an easy way to send cards. I don't care about all that other junk.

Daytona Guy here at the forums can hook you up with them.

Good advice from everyone. There are alot of agents after the FE bus. Set yourself up to never give up till the final no. You can judge by the prospect. On Med Supp I will try and sell the FE. If not then I will keep the file open and call again . I use a rating system 1 being lowest probability of buying and 10 being highest. The 7 through 10 gets my follow up

Back