Do You Attempt to Try to Resell FE?

JFG

Do you attempt to resell Final Expense appointments that did not buy the first time?

Thanks

Do you attempt to resell Final Expense appointments that did not buy the first time?

Thanks

If you mean people that you gave a presentation to and didn't buy, no, I do not go back to them or call them again. If they call me, I will go back. That does happen every now and then.

If they send in another lead card, which does happen, I will call them about the new card. Most of the time they do buy on that second go round. Especially if they set another appointment with me.

Not only FE.
A referral or someone that called in? I put my quotes in a file and every so often I will flip through it and give them a call, email or letter. Seems like I always get something. Many times it is a referral.

If it was an orphan, I do a lot of those, Yes they get touched every year or two. The cost for the touch is the time to do a call or email or the cost of a stamp. Writing one now that I first started servicing in 1998.

I am slowly getting these into Radius so that I can be a little more proactive.

Most of those people will eventually buy from someone. Might as well be me.

Last edited:
I use to have a sales manager that made me do a follow up after 90 days if they telling me they didnt want to buy it.

I was able to sell some of them.

Most of those people will
eventually buy from someone. Might as well be me.

Exactly. Keep revisiting prospects until either they buy from you, tell you to get lost, or you get tired of calling on them. Don't be a pest, but a touch every 3-6 months isn't excessive.

If they are really a good candidate, eventually they are going to buy from someone.

If you mean people that you gave a presentation to and didn't buy,.....

I did not think any one said no to you.?.:twitchy:

My wife has gotten me accustomed to the "no" word.:D

Seriously, I wish that were the case, but, I get my share of no sales. Although, most of my no sales are simply no money or they don't qualify due to health.

I said I don't call those no sales and I don't, but, I do send them a card. Every appointment I go on get a card. If they buy, they get a thank you card. If they don't buy, they get a thank for your time card.

My wife has gotten me accustomed to the "no" word.:D

Seriously, I wish that were the case, but, I get my share of no sales. Although, most of my no sales are simply no money or they don't qualify due to health.

I said I don't call those no sales and I don't, but, I do send them a card. Every appointment I go on get a card. If they buy, they get a thank you card. If they don't buy, they get a thank for your time card.

For every 100 "thank you for your time" cards mailed out, how many call back within the next 12 mos. ready to buy? Interesting idea.

Back